Copyright (c) 2014 by Mark S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mark S -- Blogmeister

-

by Mark S teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear freshy
Dear Freshy

Freshmen of 2012 if you are dreading ninth grade then I am here to tell you that you have nothing to fear because ninth grade is pretty easy. As long as you do some of the things I am going to tell you in this blog.

If you want to pass all of your classes here is what you have to do. In order to pass Miss Transue's class you have to get all of your blogs done on time. If you turn them in late you don’t get the full credit that you need and that will hurt you in the long run. The book packets that she assigns you have to be in on time because they are worth the most points.
If you want to pass Mrs. Farr's class all you have to do is pay attention in class and take the notes. She gives you everything you need to pass the tests and do the worksheets. If you want to pass Mr. Bart's class you have to study hard for all of his tests because his class is hard to pass.
In Mr. Hein's class you have to take the notes and pay attention but his class is one of the more fun and easier classes to pass. If you are trying to pass Mr. Woolcock's class, you need to take all of the notes and pay attention in class and do good on all of the tests. He doesn't have to many homework assignments so the only way to really get points is to do good on the tests.

If you do all of the things that I have said in this blog you should pass ninth grade and have a fun year doing so. All of the teachers are good and easy to get along with. G
ood luck to all of you new Freshmen and I hope you have a fun and good year and pass with these tips that I have given you.

Mark S.

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 07:14 AM • comment (1) • Reads 99 • see all articles