Copyright (c) 2014 by Mark S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mark S -- Blogmeister

-

by Mark S teacher: Melanie Transue

Books are way better than a movie

Imagine you are going to the movie theater. You get there and get your popcorn and you get to the theater and the movie has been delayed due to malfunctions. If you would have stayed home and just read it you could have made popcorn and read the book with no delays. Books are better than movies because you create your own character, also you imagine your own setting, and you get more detail.

Living in a rural area is better than an urban area

Would you rather your child get jumped on the way to school? Or enjoy the bus ride safely? If your child was living in a rural area he would not get jumped on the way to school. The crime rate in a urban area is higher than in an rural area, also in a rural area there is more freedom, another good thing about a rural area is you don't have to worry about the slow moving traffic.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 08:38 AM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles