Copyright (c) 2014 by Dalton S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dalton S -- Blogmeister

D. Sherman-

by Dalton S teacher: Melanie Transue

" />December Free Write: What is your favorite holiday? Mine is Christmas! It is the best holiday of the year. I like Christmas because it is a time to spend time and enjoy your families. I also like all the Christmas music on the radio and all the Christmas movies on television. My favorite Christmas movie is The Grinch Stole Christmas. My favorite Christmas song is Jingle Bells.

The one and only thing I dislike about Christmas time is the cold. Another thing I like is getting a Christmas tree. Decorating it and the whole house is so much fun! Also, when your riding in the car, see all the pretty lights that other people put up is cool too. My absolute favorite thing about Christmas is Christmas morning. Waking up really early with your brothers and sisters and seeing all the presents under the Christmas tree! It is especially nice to see that when you little brothers and sisters because they are so excited. That's what it is all about. Being happy with your family.

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 08:42 AM • comment (1) • Reads 64 • see all articles