Copyright (c) 2014 by Dillon M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dillon M -- Blogmeister

About Dillon-

by Dillon M teacher: Melanie Transue

Why winter is fun
Why is winter fun for many people? Many people think winters boring. Winter is interesting because of the activities. Winter is fun for me because you can do so many things. For example in winter you can hang with your family. Also do many things for example go snowboarding? Plus stay in a worm house and be lazy.

Things you can do with your family are play games. Go play in the snow. Stay in with them and watch tones of movies. Also go to other family’s houses and do whatever. Last thing you would do with them junk out.

Last thing winter would be fun for is go snowboarding. Snowboarding is the funniest thing to do while snow is still on the ground. While snowboarding you can do whatever, and there are no limits. Only thing you watch out for is getting hurt. Also you can hang with whoever you want and you are still happy. So winter is fun for me and I enjoy it.

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 08:25 AM • comment (3) • Reads 35 • see all articles