Copyright (c) 2014 by Dillon M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dillon M -- Blogmeister

About Dillon-

by Dillon M teacher: Melanie Transue

Dillon

Miss Transue

9th Grade CP English

6 January 2012

Father and Son

Although people bond better going through hard times. Mr. Halloway and Will do aswell. In the Book Something Wicked This Way Comes, is Mr. Halloway’s personality different towards Will at the end of the book then in the beginning of the book? In the book Mr. Halloway yelled less at the end then in the beginning. He also trusted Will more than in the beginning. Also they had more conversation going on at the end, and getting more time together.

My first piece evidence is about Mr. Halloway yelling less. First example in chapter 8 is how Mr. Halloway yelled at Will for being late that night they were in town. Second example in chapter 27 is when Will was trying to sneak out of the house when he wasn’t supposed to. Mr. Halloway did yell a lot most of the time, but learned to yell less. Last example in chapter 28 is when Will was leaving Mr. Halloway didn’t yell he let him keep the rungs ex. (The hidden rungs leading up to warm beds, safe rooms, then lit his pipe and said, “I know you. You’re not acting guilty.”)

Second piece of evidence is Mr. Halloway trusted Will. First example in chapter 8 when Mr. Halloway didn’t trust Will when he went into town when he wasn’t supposed to. Mr. Halloway did not trust Will about anything. Until they go through hard situations together Second example from in chapter27 is Mr. Halloway trusted Will about the creatures. Last example from Chapter 27 Mr. Halloway trusted Will about everything after all they went through ex. ( At the same time, boy, Miss Foley’s won, too, because now we’re criminals. Nobody’ll believe what we say. I’ll believe.)

My last piece of evidence for Mr. Halloway talked to Will and bounded good with him. Mr. Halloway did not bound or talks good with Will. After all they went through though they started to bound good. First example from in chapter 21 they bounded reading novels about the carnival. Second example from in chapter 27/28 they talked and bounded and shared thoughts when Will tried to escape his room. Last example from the (Bradbury 289) in the book the laughed talked and bounded in joy ex. (Will slapped, Jim slapped, Dad slapped the semaphore signal base at the same instant. Exultant, they banged a trio of shouts down the wind. Then, as the moon watched, the three of them together left the wilderness behind and walked into the town.)

From this evidence I gave you it shows some people do bound better going through hard times. Such as Mr. Halloway and Will themselves. After all they went through Mr. Halloway did trust, talk more, and yell less after all they went through.

Article posted December 19, 2011 at 02:16 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 172

In ch.47 why did the witch melt in her rags(die)?

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 02:25 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 80

Why is winter fun for many people? Many people think winters boring. Winter is interesting because of the activities. Winter is fun for me because you can do so many things. For example in winter you can hang with your family. Also do many things for example go snowboarding? Plus stay in a worm house and be lazy.

Things you can do with your family are play games. Go play in the snow. Stay in with them and watch tones of movies. Also go to other family’s houses and do whatever. Last thing you would do with them junk out.

Last thing winter would be fun for is go snowboarding. Snowboarding is the funniest thing to do while snow is still on the ground. While snowboarding you can do whatever, and there are no limits. Only thing you watch out for is getting hurt. Also you can hang with whoever you want and you are still happy. So winter is fun for me and I enjoy it.

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 02:00 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

In Ch. 43 Why cant Jim or Will talk,see,listen, or even open their mouth.

3rd Person Omniscient

Spike thought, “I could ride in the yard all I want.”

Spike's Mom didn’t like when he did that so mom said, “He never listens to me.” Then mom said, “Third time is a charm.”

Spike still didn’t listen he said, “I can do all I want."

3rd person limited Omniscient

Spike was riding his bike all morning in the yard. Spike's mom didn’t like when he did that. Spike's mom can only tell him so many times. Spikes mom thought third time is a charm. Spike didn’t listen to his mom.

3rd person Dramatic

Spike was riding his bike all morning in the yard. His mom had a mean look on her face because he didn’t listen. He kept riding with no sign of worry on his face.

Why is the lightning rod salesman so caring towards Jim and Will?

Dillon

Mr. Woolcock

Science

5 October, 2011

Mouse trap Essay

My group's mouse trap car is mad up in different ways. The mouse trap car has many different parts to it as well. Some of the parts that are added to the car are, extended brass rod hooked on to the trap, and a turning wheel to make the turn, a CD, and CD wheel adapters, and McDonald straw for the axle. Also where going to have a 10” by 5” Styrofoam platform to set the mouse trap on.

One of the other parts hooked to the mouse trap car is , the extended brass rod. This helps the wheel turn in a steady past. It works by hooking a fishing line on it. Then hooking that to the axle and spin it, that helps the wheels turn on the mouse trap car. It will help the car go full distance.

Another part of the mouse trap car is the CD’s. This is another main part of the car. The CD’s are 3” in diameter. That’s standard size for the mouse trap car. It helps the car turn as well.

There is a part on the car that hooks the CD and the axle together. That is the CD wheel adapter. This will hook right on the CD, then to the axle. This will make the CD’s part of the car and stay on.

One of the parts that hook up to the CD wheel adapter is the axle. The axle is a rod type part that connects a wheel with a wheel. Which goes threw the brass eye hole which hooks to the car. That helps the cars movement. It helps it by hooking it up with the fishing string turning it set the mouse trap off then it goes.

Also theirs the turning wheel. This will help the car turn when going towards the wall. This is made up of a small wooden rod. As well as a small CD. So when it hit’s the wall it rolls right off.

Last but not least theirs the platform. It is made up of a Styrofoam material. Its going to make it easy for us to put everything together. The axle, CD’s, CD wheel adapter, turning wheel. Also it might even go faster. That’s my essay on the Mouse trap Car.

Deals have bad and good consiquences in life.

This applies to the story because the Djinn made bad and good deals with Al-faq.

It also applies to life because many people make deals to live their lives.

Article posted September 19, 2011 at 06:49 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 89

A Visual Representtion of Me

Hello, my name is Dillon, and I used to play football. Our teach asked all of the students to create the cover of your binder. I haven’t got a quote yet for my binder yet I do have a favorite book. Its called Touching Spirit Bear by: Ben Mikaelsen. I chose this book because of the way’s they wrote and how one boy can change everything. I chose a picture of snowboarding and the woods because snowboarding I love to do in the winter and the woods are adventurous.