Nestled in the North-Eastern corner of Pennsylvania, we are Freshmen anxious to share our thoughts with the world! We gladly welcome comments from EVERYONE! To see student work, scroll down to student entries on the right, or select an assignment under teacher assignments and scroll beyond the directions.
In the month of November a very special holiday occurs Thanksgiving. In order to have a perfect Thanksgiving you not only need family but food. Here is a list of some of the most commonly eaten foods on Thanksgivng.
1. The most important food item is Turkey.
2. The second most commonly eaten food is stuffing.
3. The third is cranberry sauce.
4. The fourth is mashed potatoes.
5. The fifth is sweet potatoes.
6. Pumpkin pie is the sixth.
7. The seventh is some type of bean.
8. The eighth is corn.
9. The ninth is rolls.
10. The very last is apple pie.
Without these few items some people may say thanksgiving would be incomplete and I would have to agree. Happy Thanksgiving!