Copyright (c) 2014 by Gianni F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gianni F -- Blogmeister

Story of my life.

class 2015

by Gianni F

teacher: Melanie Transue

A visual representation of me. 

Hello my name is Gianni and I decorated my binder for my English class. The quote I chose is by Yoda from the Star Wars series and the quote is “Do or do not, there is no try.” I chose this quote because I think if you’re going to do something you should just do it. I also chose four pictures from the internet. The first picture is a picture of a quad because I like to ride them. My second picture is a picture of tumbleweed because it signifies my personality because I go where I want to go. My third picture is the cover art of Monsters of Men which was a really good book that I read recently. My final picture was actually a dollar bill and I chose that because I like money. Thank you for reading my blog.

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 08:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 58 • see all articles