Copyright (c) 2014 by Montana C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Montana C -- Blogmeister

About Me-

by Montana C teacher: Melanie Transue
Live Your Life :) 05/30/12
Future Freshman 05/25/12
True Friend 04/29/12
Life is a Gift 03/07/12
Teen Mom 02/08/12
Friends 02/08/12
Humanism Samantha and Montana 02/07/12
Happiness 02/01/12
pick me final 01/04/12
Pick Me 2 12/14/11
Christmas 11/29/11
Beautiful 11/28/11
My Cousin 11/21/11
Puppy 11/07/11
Halloween 10/21/11
pigs and many other animals 10/14/11
Not everyone is bad 10/05/11
Cows 09/21/11
horses 09/15/11

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

May Freewrite

Have you ever wondered what the quote “Live each moment like it’s your last” really means? To be honest I never really cared or even wondered what it meant. When I got sick it made me start thinking. To me it means that enjoy every moment you have with people because you never know if you will see them again. For example when my uncle got in his car to go to work he never would have imagined it would be the last time he was in his house or the last time he saw his kids. My uncle died in a car accident that no one could have thought would happen. Also when my little cousins dad died her mom would have never imagined raising there soon to be born little girl alone.

I know that I’m sick but I know that there are lots of medicines I have to take but I will get better. I’m so sick I barley ever get to see my friends so when I do I learn to cherish every moment we have together. My friends are a great support even though I can’t see them all the time we are always talking. Those moments are amazing. They have no idea how much it means and those are the moments that I cherish like there my last.

Also there are people who find out there sick and there is no medicine to make them better. These people know that some day they will die and that’s the sad part, but these are the people who truly cherish their lives.

Next time you see someone you love make sure you say hello and tell them how much you do care about them. As teenagers we don’t always get along with our parents but make sure they know you really do care about them. You never know it could be your last moment!

Dear future freshman

Eighth grade is over and your ninth grade year is about to begin. The most important thing to know about ninth grade is make sure you meet your deadlines. For example Miss Transue makes you turn in an initial free write for you blogs. Make sure you turn it in because it’s basically free points for your grade.

Also before your ninth grade year you may not have had to study for all your tests but as of now you better start studying. The tests are harder and the teachers don’t just hand you a study guide with all the questions for the test you have to actually have to study your notes that you take.

Last make sure you do your homework when you get it, because the teachers try not to give you large amounts of homework, so when you have it get it done. I hope you have learned a little bit about what is to come in the next year. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Montana Cole

Article posted April 29, 2012 at 04:06 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 47

April Freewrite

Do you have true friends? What do you think a true friend is? Is it someone who listens to you or is it just someone who comes to your parties? I have some amazing friends who are always there to just say hey!

Friends

© Bea Williams

Friends are far, friends are near,

Friends will be there to lend an ear,

They listen, laugh, and care,

But most of all, they're always there,

Through thick and thin, up and down,

Your true friends are always around,

For treats, hugs and real big smiles,

They'll travel to you from several miles,

They'll always be there to hold you tight,

Anytime, no matter if it's day or night,

You really know when your friends are sincere,

When they always show up to lend their ear.

To me a friend is someone who always wants to know how you are doing, or someone who is there to just say it's oing to be ok! My friends are just that.I have some of the most amazing friends in the world there always there to just say hey or how are you doing. My friends mean te world to me. When i'm sick there always talking to me and telling me its going to be ok. To me my friends are as true as friends can get!

March Freewrite 

Do you like to read? Do you read just for fun? What’s your favorite book? I never enjoyed reading the only time I ever read is for school when I have to. A few weeks ago I went to my brother’s karate tournament in Lancaster. When we were there I saw this book and it looked so interesting. It was about these three little girls who were disabled and there life I ended up buying it just because. I started reading it and couldn’t put it down it was the best book I had ever read. I read the whole book in a day. 

The book was called Life is a Gift it was based off of a true story. The three little girls were never able to walk, talk, crawl, or eat. These little girls were just like my best friend Lauren's little sister Megan. The oldest little girl was born and lived a very happy life she was in and out of the hospital her whole life but was always giggling. She went to preschool when she was four and mad many friends. When she turned seven she got very sick and was in the hospital for quit a long time and one day she passed away. There was also another little girl who was born before the oldest child past away she was also disable she had all the same complications as her sister. She was a quiet and laid back baby and loved any attention you would give her. The youngest little girl was born after the oldest died she also had complication like her other two sisters. Even though these young girls had problems that no one could fix they were very special. Having or knowing a special needs child will change your life forever you will never look at life the same.

A TV show that represents humanism is Teen Mom 2. Teen Mom 2 is a show about teen girls who have children at a young age.

An example would be because Katelyn made this choice she has to share custody of her son with her ex boy friend. When Katelyn made this bad decision it made it so her son would never have a mommy and daddy who would get along. This is relates because Katelyn made a bad choice and humanism is about how you get punishes for bad choices.

Another example is when Janelle made the bad decision to have a child at a young age she was so stresses out she was doing drugs and her mom was now her son’s guardian. Janelle made these bad choices which sent her to court many times but also sent her to jail a few. This is also related because Janelle decide to drugs and got in lots of troulbe for it and humanism is about getting punished for the bad things you choice to do.

In colclusion, the TV show Teen Mom 2 is related to humanism because these young mom's mad a bad choice so now they have many problems to face.

Representin

What do you think of your friends as? Do you ever think of someone as a a piece of candy? Do you think it decribes their personality? Like a sour patch kid is your friend who look at life in more than one way.

I have 5 best friend who I am very close to me. To me my best friend kenzie is like the candy sugar babys because she is always happy and smiling.

Second my friend lauren is totally diffrent. Lauren is an amazing person I would decribe her as a sour patch kid because she is normally happy but some times she can be a little moody! Like a sour patch kid she can be sour or sweet.

Also other friend Emily is just like Lauren they act exactly alike they are cousins so they do every thing. Id have to say that Emily is a sour patch kid to she can be in a good mood or really moody to! She is sour or sweet just like a sour patch kid.

my best friend Jenny is amazing she is always happy and gitty she is smilling mo matter what. Jenny is just like the candy bottle caps. Bottle caps are always sweet just like Jenny.

Last is my friend Alexis is always laughing or talking she reminds me of M&M's. M&M's are always happy and funny just like Alexis.

In conclusion I have some awesome friends who I love very much I am so glad they are my friends. My friends are all very close but all very uniuqe.

Try our video maker at Animoto.

Do you have a cousin who you are close to? Do you fight sometings like sister/ brothers? Do you still love them when its all done? My two best friends Emily and Lauren are cousins. They do every thing together.

Cousins,

Like sisters,

in side and out.

Famlies are close, but

we are closer.

We may have many problems, and

Many choices to make.

Like and older sister,

Not physically but emotionally.

You were always there,

Like my twin,

Best friends.

We fight, and

We talk.

We get angry, and

We act childish.

We try to do our best, and

we succeed as it.

~We are like sisters

Emily and Lauren fight a lot just like sisters and when you see them the next day they are happy to be with each other most of the time! Emily and Lauren are always there for each other no matter what. When Emily is having a bad day Lauren is always there to make Emily feel better. It goes the same way when Lauren is having a bad day.

I have a cousin who is 6 years older than I am and even though we arn't close in age we a close at heart. My cousin name is Krysie she is a strong and caring person. We are very close. If I every just need to talk to someone I call her because she is always there to listen. My cousin has tought me many things. She has tought me that if you fall down in life to get back up and fix your mistake and move on with life. I love my cousin very much and I hope our relationship will be for ever great.

Lots of people have a cousin or someone they are close with. Even if you sometimes fight never break that bond.

Why did the witch die?

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 02:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 61

Why do you think Will's dad helped Jim and Will?