Copyright (c) 2014 by Merrick W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Merrick W -- Blogmeister

me, myself, and I-

by Merrick W teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear freshy letter

Dear freshy,

I’m sure you’ve been told how boring Freshmen year is, but it’s not. Ninth grade is all new. You have lunch later, more exciting field day, pep rallies and homecoming. This year for you guys is your year for a FRESH start. You also get a break between you hour period. There should only be two goals for you this year, keep your grades up and have as much fun as possible.

There are only a couple downfalls of being a Freshmen but not too many. One thing is that you are the youngest and the newest in high school. Another problem is that you are nailed with homework so keep up to date on it. The final problem is that the teachers expect a little more from you than your past years.  Don’t let those few things bum out your ninth grade year.

Sincerely,

Merrick

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 09:42 AM • comment (1) • Reads 142 • see all articles