Copyright (c) 2014 by Merrick W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Merrick W -- Blogmeister

me, myself, and I-

by Merrick W teacher: Melanie Transue

reprsentin'

Have you ever been eating a donut and compared it to one of your friends? I haven’t but I’m thinking about it now. These donuts are going to describe some of my friends.

The first donut is a jelly filled donut and it represents Megyn. It shows that Megyn has secrets and is mysterious. The second donut is a donut with colored sprinkles to show how much fun Bre is. My third donut shows Chris. Chris is a plain donut because he acts normal. The final donut and friend combination is a lemon donut and Emily. Emily is a lemon donut because she has blond hair and personality (she’s easily confused).

Now you know the personalities of my friends expressed through donuts. I hope it was delicious.

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM • comment • Reads 83 • see all articles