Copyright (c) 2014 by Jennifer V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jennifer V -- Blogmeister

Jenn Rae's Fresh Blog(:-

by Jennifer V teacher: Melanie Transue

A Visual Representation of Me:

Hey everyone my name is Jenny and last summer I  went to Keuka lake with my family and learned how to one water ski!  I decorated my binder for English class and this is what it consist of. 

The first thing I have on my binder is my quote.  My quote is "Love is bigger than any tidal wave or fear."~Bethany Hamilton.  I found this quote from watching the movie Soul Surfer this summer. I choose this quote because I think its very persevering and affects my life in a lot of ways.  I also liked this quote because when life gets hard I can always  turn to this quote.

The picture that I choose to represent me and my personality is the sun.  I choose this to represent my personality because I look at my self as being a bright person.  Even on my gloomiest days I want to always try to be happy and put a smile on my face.  I choose the sun as being a bright person because I think I am a colorful and bright person. 

For the picture that I choose for a positive reading experience is the stories Precious Moments.  I have had a positive reading experience with Precious Moments because when I was little my mom would read me bed time stories from the book and they tought me many lessons in life.  Even today those life lessons come into play in my life.  That is why I choose Precious Moments for my positive reading experience.

The picture that I choose for something I like is the dancer on my binder. I choose the dancer because dance has a big impact on my life. I have danced since I was a little girl and I love dancing to this day just as much!  Also the moves help me express my feeling in my own way and dance is a life style for me.  That is why I choose the dancer for the picture of something I like.

The picture that I choose just because is a picture of my family and I at Ocean City Maryland.  I choose this picture because everyone in my family is the biggest inspiration in my life.  I love my family with all of my heart.  Another reason I decided to put this picture on my binder is because I love the relaxing beach.  That is why I choose a picture of my family and I at the beach!

I hope you all enjoyed reading about my amazing binder and I love running with my cross country team!

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 11:44 AM • comment (4) • Reads 99 • see all articles