Copyright (c) 2014 by Megyn S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Megyn S -- Blogmeister

Megyn's Blog-

by Megyn S teacher: Melanie Transue

A Visual Representation of Me

Hello everyone. My name is Megyn, and I am an athlete. I play four sports, and due to it being the fall I am currently playing field hockey.

For my meaningful quotation I chose: "God gave me you for the ups and downs, and God gave me you for the days of dout" by Blake Shelton. I chose this quote because I can relate this to my life. To me this quote means my friends, who are my support system in life.

I chose a sketch of the night because I love the night. To me the day time is too bright, and the night is kind of like I am. I wear dark clothing, and sometimes my overall appearance can be darkening.

My personality picture is a sketch of a person sitting at the edge of a cliff all by himself. This is to represent solitude because I like to keep to myself, and stay out of the group.

The Moffats by Eleanor Estes is the book I chose for my positive reading experience. I chose this book because it was the first book I read by myself.

For my whatever I want picture, I put a picture of a sketch of a bird because I have always had a fondness of sketches of birds. Not only that, but just pictures of birds in general because I have always like the sense of representation of freedom they have.

The decorations on my binder are pieces of who I am. Sports, the night, solitude, and they first book I ever read by myself. However this is not the whole me, so feel free to ask me anything that may help you know me better!

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM • comment (5) • Reads 127 • see all articles