Copyright (c) 2014 by Colin L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Colin L -- Blogmeister

Colin (shorty)-

by Colin L teacher: Melanie Transue

TOUCH DOWN!!!

3rd Time's a Charm

3rd Person Omniscient

Cody and Colt were running down the football field on their way to score a touchdown. Colt was blocking the opponents that were trying to get Cody down. Cody had the ball and was running as fast as he could towards the end zone.

Colt was thinking "If I can block this next guy coming up on the right moment then Cody should be able to get past the last guy and get into the end zone".

Cody thought "I hope Colt can get that guy out of the way before he gets to close. Then all that I have to do is get past the last guy up ahead and that should be a breeze".

Colt was able to block the one guy and Cody was able to get past the last guy by turning at the right time just as the guy was trying to get him down.

3rd Person Limited Omniscient

3rd Person Dramatic

Colt left Cody’s side and charged at the oncoming opponent, while Cody charged forward toward the last opponent, and the end zone.

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 05:08 PM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles