Copyright (c) 2014 by Mykaela K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mykaela K -- Blogmeister

Mykaela -

by Mykaela K teacher: Melanie Transue

May Freewrite

Do you like the end of the school year? I love the end of the school year because it means freedom from school, principals, and teachers.

The end of the school year really put me in a good mood, because it means that school is near the end and we get out for two months. We get to hangout with friends every day, go on vacations to the beach, or just hangout at home in the pool.

School being over gets just about every teenager excited because summer means a lot to us. Being able to wear shorts, tank tops, and flip-flops. Not having to worry about getting up to go to school at six in the morning.

For just about every teenager I know summer is when all the fun happen. So without summer half the teenage population would be mad, anger twenty four-seven for not having their own time. To do their own things with friends for how late they want.

Theres also summer vacations with your friends and family where you can just hangout on the beach, walk on the board walk, stare at hot boys. You can also find a summer romance in the time were outta school. Everyone thinks summer isnt so great well when you actually do something with your summer it can be worth wild. You have to just let lose and have fun with the time we get outta school. I enjoy my summer vacation every year because something new and interesting always happens thats worth wild.

In conclusion, that is why I love May because it’s a sign that summer is almost here and I love summer vacation along with half the teenage and young population.

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 03:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

Dear Freshy,

A little advice for you about your Freshman year, is not to give any of the teachers attitude. You will pay for it trust me. Make sure you do your work, don’t wait till the end of the school year to finally decide to try because it won’t work. Just do your work when your supposed to and you won’t have to stress over it at the end of the year. Another piece of advice have fun, your Freshman year is the beginning of you high school years. Don’t make it so when you’re a senior that you regret your Freshman year. Have fun in your Freshman year so when you’re a senior you can be happy about your high school years.(:

Good luck to every 8th grader coming up into your Freshman year, it’s a great experience being a Freshman instead of just a 8th grader.

Sincerely,

Mykaela.

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 04:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 70

Romeo! Romeo! Where is my beloved Romeo!? Do you like the story Romeo and Juliet? Do you know that even songs reference to the famous story Romeo and Juliet. The song I’ve noticed them reference to Romeo and Juliet is “Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings”. I’ve known this song for awhile but never recognized its reference to Romeo and Juliet until we read it as a class. In the song Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings it’s referencing to the book Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare by when they say "I’ll keep tossing rocks at your window cause there's no turning back for us tonight" and when they sing "run baby run don’t ever look back they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance". They might not be actually talking about the Romeo we’ve been talking about in class but they way they talk about him tossing rocks at her window sounds just like our Romeo because he would do anything for Juliet because she was his Juliet and he loved her, Romeo would never give up on Juliet. Now the second part sounds just like something our Juliet would say telling Romeo to run and never look back because if he came back the king would kill him. Juliet in the song is telling him to keep running never turn back because if he did they would get torn apart. Just like when Juliet wants Romeo to leave so she didn’t lose him by the king killing him because he was in Verona where he is banished.

In conclusion the song "Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings" is a really good reference to the famous story by William Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet.

March Freewrite

Music! Music! Music! I love music, all kinds of music not just one kind of music.

I use to listen to just rap and music that was loud but I spanded my varity of music.I like Country, Rap, Screamo,some Heavy Metal. I like the music I listen to have some kind of point of writing it.

Like with my favorite song "Aylssa Lies" By Jason Michael Carroll is about a little girl making a new friend at school and the friend just happened to have a secret. The friend named Aylssa was abused at home, she tried covering all the bruises everyday in school. It's about her lying to people telling them lies of what happened. The little girl goes home and tells her dad about it and the dad decides to go to school the next day and do something about it but when they arrived at school the next day they heard that Aylssa died because no one would help her or try to figure out what was wrong.("Daddy, oh daddy tell me why alyssa lies")

I don't like songs that have no meaning behind them at all, they have to have some kind of meaning behind them not just be about random stuff.

I personally think having a meaning to the song makes the song so much better and emotional to the people listening to it.

In conclusion, I love music with meanings behind them. As long as the song has a meaning to it I will like the song no matter what type of music it is.

Bestfriends/Skittles

Do you have anyone you can tell anything to? Someone who can make you laugh? Someone who knows you better than anyone else.

1.Scottie(Boyfriend)- Red skittle because the color red symbolizes blood and I would die for this kid if I had to.

2.Robyn(Mother)- Yellow skittle because she is very bright and she's really sweet (Sometimes).

3.Caleigh(Older sister)- Pink because she's a very beautiful girl and pink to me means beauty.

4.Bryana(Younger sister)- Orange skittle because she's a very bright young girl and loves being herself.

5.Nevaeh(Baby sister)- Purple skittle because she a fussy little girl but she's also a very active girl for her age.

In conclusion,these people I can tell anything.They can make me laugh like no tomorrow. They also know me better then I believe I know myself.

Constructive Response. Celebrate? Criticize? What one would you pick to describe how you felt about the theory Marxism?

One reason I would celebrate if the rich people gave food and money to the homeless and poor people. A way to celebrate would be Happy Feet 2 because the penguins land gets blocked off by a glacier that fell and happy feet and his son get stuck on the other side. The penguins get their food taken from them by the glacier because they had no way of getting to the ocean. The humans helped though instead of just watching them or capturing them, they help by chiseling the ice so it'll break so the penguins can get to the ocean again.

Another way to criticize would be Happy Feet where the humans took the penguin because he could dance and they've never seen a dancing penguin. They took him to make a profit off of him, instead of leaving him in his home.

In conculsion, I would celebrate if the poor people actually got reconized not just trampled on by the rich people. I would critizize if nothing ever changed between the two classes.

February Free write.

My mom.

Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom the magnificent.

My January free write is about my mother.

On August eleventh ninteen seventy-eight my mom Robyn Lynn Bushnell was born. My mom lived in right outside of Jersey in Philly then when she was eleven she moved up here to the country side and she’s lived here every since. My mom was a straight A student, she attended school at Elk Lake. She meet my dad her sophomore year in ski club. Her junior year she got pregnant with my older sister Caleigh, didn’t have her till before her eighteenth birthday.

Then she found she was pregnant with me her senior year after her eighteenth birthday right after her nineteenth birthday. My mother finished high school with a kid and still managed to keep straight A’s all throughout her senior year. In two thousand she had my sister Tiereny at the age of twenty-one, she had already finished high school and worked at Scant Michaels. She managed to keep up with work, her home job as a mom, and still having a social life.

In two thousand and five, my mom found out she was pregnant with my twin brother. She got huge, like mega big in the belly area. One night she was lying in bed and her water broke. I thought she was going to have my brothers in the toilet but luckily she went to the hospital to have them instead.

My mom is now a MAT which is a Medical Assistant Technician, She went from graduating Hight School with just her diploma then having two kids out of high school then finally going back to school to school for her Nursing Degree. If you ask me my mother Robyn Lynn Bushnell is my hero. She managed to do a lot of things since high school and having me and my sister. She can do just about anything and I’m very proud of her. (:

What killed The Dust Witch and why did it kill her?

Why was the most beautiful women in the world so important?

November Free-Write.

Friends!Friends!Friends!Best Friends! I have this best friend, who means the world to me. I can trust her completely with anything. She even knows me better then I know myself. Her name is Julie.

Julie has always been there for me since we became friends in 7th grade. She knows all about my boy problems, fears, home problem and just anything there is to know about me. We don’t hang out like constantly which I wish we did but I’m fine with that. She knows I’ll always be there for me and I know she will always be there for me through thick and thin. I'd have to say I’m really really lucky to have a person in my life that I can tell ANYTHING to and know that it's going to stay between me and her.

Anyone who does not have a best friend might want to think about getting one because there great to have. There really something special and an enjoyment to have in life.