Copyright (c) 2014 by Mackenzie J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mackenzie J -- Blogmeister

Kenzies Blog-

by Mackenzie J teacher: Melanie Transue

1,2,3!

3rd Times The Charm.

3rd Person Omniscient

Birdie was on the edge of the nest, apprensive because it was her first time flying. She finally gathered her courage and leaped into the air. She did it she was finally flying she was so excited! Sudenly that feeling was replaced with fear,she had seen a huge shadow overhead. It was Hawk preying on her, it was lunch time, he was hungry, and he thought she was the perfect meal.

3rd Person Limited Omniscient

Birdie was on the edge of the nest, apprensive because it was her first time flying. She finally gathered her courage and leaped into the air. She did it she was finally flying she was so excited! Sudenly that feeling was replaced with fear,she had seen a huge shadow overhead. It was Hawk he was perying on her and it was lunch time.

Third Person Dramatic

Birdie was on the dege of the nest it was her very first time flying. She finally leaped out of the nest and into the sky. Suddenly she saw a huge shadow overhead. It was Hawk he was preying on her and it was lucnh time.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 10:43 AM • comment (2) • Reads 69 • see all articles