Copyright (c) 2014 by Mackenzie J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mackenzie J -- Blogmeister

Kenzies Blog-

by Mackenzie J teacher: Melanie Transue

A Visual Representation of Me

Hi my name is Kenzie Jones and I have five sibblings and this is a discription of my English binder.  First my meaningful quote is the greater the effort the greater the glory by Pierre Corneille from Brainy quote .com. I like this quote because it means in any thing you do you can succeed  if u work hard. My first picture on my binder is a clip art picture of some on running. I put this on my binder because my favorite sport is cross country! The second picture on my binder is a picture of my personality witch is a simley face. I think a smiley face represents my personality because I feel like im always smileing and trying to be positive. Next my third picture is a picture of the first Harry Potter Book (Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone). Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone was one of the first books that I enjoyed reading. My final picture is of my friends! They are always there for me and I know I can always count on them! Thanks for reading about my visual representation of me prodject!

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 10:44 AM • comment (3) • Reads 101 • see all articles