Copyright (c) 2014 by Allyssa H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Allyssa H -- Blogmeister

Music Rocks! -

by Allyssa H teacher: Melanie Transue

December Freewrite (better late than never? :) )

Since I was little I loved music. When you think about the bigger picture, its easy to see why people love music.

Music comes in all different shapes and sizes. There are so many genres of music that everybody should be able to find a genre they like. From country to hip hop to jazz there are so many types of music.

Music says things that words can't. If a picture says a thousand words than music paints a picture. Music doesn't just express words but emotions as well. Anything can be expressed by music.

Finally, there are many ways to create music. From guitars to bongos to flutes there are so many instuments to play music with. If you don't have an instrument, the best instrument of all is your voice. No matter who you are you can create music.

Those are just some of the many reasons that music is so enjoyable.

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • see all articles