Copyright (c) 2014 by Allyssa H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Allyssa H -- Blogmeister

Music Rocks! -

by Allyssa H teacher: Melanie Transue

Representation of Me!

A Representation of Me

Hi! I'm Allyssa and for English I had to decorate my English binder with things that represent me. I also had to use a quote. For my quote I chose a line from a song I am writing. My quote is "Get up, be strong, and smile through this day" I chose this quote because when things are bad its best to get up and smile anyway.

My first picture was of music notes because I love music. I also love to write music as well.

The second picture is supposed to be of something that represents your personality. For that picture I chose to use a paint brush because I am creative.

My third picture is of the book FreeFall by Mindi Scott. I chose this book as my positive reading experience because it was one of the few books I like to read. It is about a boy overcoming obstacles in his life. I recommend this book to anybody in search of a good book to read.

Lastly, I put a picture of two of my dogs on my binder. I chose these pictures for the anything I want picture because I love my pets.

Those are the pictures and quote I chose to put on my binder to represent me!

Any questions?

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM • comment (3) • Reads 46 • see all articles