Copyright (c) 2014 by Breanna D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Breanna D -- Blogmeister

about me -

by Breanna D teacher: Melanie Transue

ooh ooh pick me again

Why do you think Mr.Dark wants to find Jim and Will?

December freewrite

It's snowy, It's cold, and you hear jolly music whever you go. Guess what time of year it is?

It's CHRISTMAS! My favorite time of the year. You may ask why is it your favorite time of year? It’s my favorite time of year because you get presents, you get to give back to the people who mean the most to you, and you get to feel the Christmas spirit wherever you go.

Most people are all about the presents you get but not me what’s more important to me is giving presents to my family and seeing how happy they are. Also it’s most about being with my family I care somewhat about the presents but being with my family means more.

You should also think about the less fortunate and think about how they might not get presents and be with their family on Christmas. So you should be grateful for what you have and your family. Also on Christmas you should give to people in need. Like if you have old clothes or old toys you should give it to toys for tots so other people and little kids can have a Christmas too. That is why Christmas is my favorite time of year.

Ooh ooh pick me

My question for ooh ooh pick me is that in the story something Wicked This Way Comes what confused me is why do Jim and his mom randomly talk about him having kids one day. What I dont get is why would you take up a chapter about ahat it makes no sense? It doesn't seem like its that important.

November Freewrite

Have you ever had a friend with a strange obssesion? DO you have a friend obssesd with strange cartoons? Do you have a friend obssesed with Phineas and Pherb? Well I do and her name is Emily. Emily is very odd. You may ask why is she odd. Here is where I'm going to tell you. Emily is odd because she has a obsseion with Phineas and Ferb. You may say there is no way and how. It is true and this is why. She has seen every episode of that show and watches it every time it's on.

She also owns every Phineas and Ferb item out there. She has every shirt of them. She has a Perry the Platypus blanket, hat, and gloves. She even had a cake with Phineas and Ferb and Perry on it. If that is not called obssesed then I don't know what is.

Because I may like show but I dont watch every episode. I dont own every item of that show out there. Lastly I dont watch the show all the time. Thats why I think she is obssesed.

Third Times a Charm

3rd Person limited Omniscient

There is a girl named Megyn. Megyn is a potato. She is the laziest potato in all of Potato Land. All she did all day was lay on the couch and watch tv and sometimes she ate carrots. She may have been lazy but she rarely ever ate. When she did eat the only thing she would eat was carrots.

3rd Person Omniscient

Megyn one day while watching tv and laying on the couch got a knock on the door. She thought "I never get a visitor." She yelled "It's open" and who was at the door it was Merrick their new neighbor. Merrick wasn't a potato he was a apple. Meygn thought "Hmm he is very strange because he's not a potato maybe he's lost." "She asked him "Where are you from cause your obviously not from here".

"He thought well I guess she has never seen a apple before."

3rd Person Dramatic

Merrick said "No I'm new here and I'm saying hi to all my neighbors."

She said "Well you are definitely not a potato."

He says "I know I'm an apple I just wanted to move somwhere where i'm different."

"She said oh and they sat and talked for a really long time." After that they always hung out and became bestfriends.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 04:44 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 49

October Freewrite

I have this friend named Emily and she does the strangest thing. She throws pennies at people. This started not to long ago. It started last month.

One day while in class she had pennies in her pocket and I said why and she said you will see. When she said that I looked at her strange and said okay. When the teacher started teaching Emily got her pennies out and I said what are you doing and then she threw one at the teacher! The teacher turned around and said who did that and no one said anything. So she just went on with teaching.

Then Emily threw one at my other friend Mykaela and it hit her in the head. Mykaela screamed because it scared her so the teacher said Mykeala why are you screaming and she said someone threw a penny at me. So Merrick spoke up and said it was Emily. Our teacher said Emily why did you do that to her and me. Emily said I don’t know I just have an uncontrouable erg to throw pennies. That’s when everyone laughed and the teacher says you won’t be in trouble as long as you give me the pennies and she said okay. That is how my friend did the strangest thing and how that was one weird day.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 05:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

Pay attention to me.

Attention getter#2: Have you ever had a teacher for a hero and wondered why they were your hero? Most people always wounder that. Others also ask them why that teacher is their hero. Teachers are heroes because they help kids who are being bullied, help them with their problems at home, help talk to them before they do not smart things.

Winners,cheaters,losers. There is many different ways to win and to loose. But there is a way I think is the best. It is better to be honest and loose because you will feel better about yourself, you will have great sportsmanship, and you play well with others.

Theme:People can be bad or good but still you can't always trust them.

Story application: Tayab tricked a women that he would bring back her kids if she never returned. He never brought back her kids but he used her to take her stuff. Al-fag was the good guy but still did what his cousin did anyways and sent the womans husband to the same island but made sure people sent him food.

Real life application: People can be good but bad at the same time. You might meet a person who is really nice and caring but he could also be a robber and you wouldn't know it because of how he acts on the outside.

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 04:44 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 43

September Freewrite

For my freewrite I'm going to write about why I hate Septemeber because I dont know what else to write.

I hate September because I think September is a boring month. I don't really know why it's just because usualy in September all I do is sit in my house because it's too cold outside. Which thats another reason why I hate September because somedays it's way to cold outside and I hate when it's realy cold. Also I hate September because it's a sad month because of Septemeber 11. Thats a realy sad day because of all the people that died helping to save others. Which that would make this month sad and depressing and I hate feeling sad and depressed.

That is why I hate September.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 04:44 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 100

A Visual Representation Of Me

Hello my name is Breanna.My favorite singer is Nicki Minaj.

For my meaningful quotation I chose "Live like you mean it, love till you feel it." I chose this quotation because I perfer to live life to the fullest and try not to let things get me down.

For my first picture I chose nicki minaj. I chose nicki minaj because she my favorite singer and she came from nothing so her story is inspirational.

For my second picture I chose a smiley face. I chose a smiley face because it shows my personality. Its shows that im funny, hyper and a happy person.

My third picture is a picture of the book Captain Underpants. I choose this book because it was my favorite book when I was little and I read the books all the tiime.

My last picture is a picture of me and my bestfriend. I chose that picture because it was one of my favorite days of my summer. Also I chose it because my bestfriend is like my sister and I dont know what I would do without her.

My name is Breanna and im really hyperr today.

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries