Copyright (c) 2014 by Breanna D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Breanna D -- Blogmeister

about me -

by Breanna D teacher: Melanie Transue

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 04:39 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

You ever meet someone so slow and feel like they're stuck in slow motion. They walk like two miles an hour,take forever to do work and even if they drink a lot of energy drinks it doesn't efffect them. I know a person like that her name is Megyn. We call her Megyn the sloth.

She was new too our school this year and we noticed something strange about her the first two days. The strange thing was she was unbelievably slow. She was slower than a turtle. She even had to come to school two hours early because she drives slow. Usually it takes me half a hour but it takes her two! It even takes her fifteen minutes to get inside the school. Crazy right? Well as a week went by I started to talk to her she was really nice. We become bestfriends, everyone else was so mean to her because of her problem but I didn't judge her for that I thought it was cool.

One day I asked her not to be mean but why are you so slow. She said, "Honestly I dont know but I dont really want to know why I like being the way I am."

I said, "I think its cool but since you are a slow as a sloth can I call you Megyn the sloth?" She willing said yes. From then on we have been bestfriends, we were like sisters. I may have been her only friend but she didnt care all that mattered to her was that at least someone accepted her for who she is.

Dear Freshy

You're young starting out into the big world now you may be intimitaded but dont worry. There's nothing to be worried about. This grade is easy but hard. It is also fun. You got great teachers and there always willing to help so you won't have to worry about them.

You may think this girl is crazy for thinking it's going to be easy but trust me it is as long as you put forth effort and listing and dont talk to much. Ninth grade isn't as hard as you think it gets harder but so does every other grade.Keep your headup and try you will do great. Hope you have a good year!!

Sincerely Breanna

There's a girl or boy you like. You spend time after time waiting for them. Always wanting to be with them never knowing if it will ever happen. That's what the song "Check Yes Juliet" is about.In the paragraphs I'm goint to talk about how Juliet is used in the song and is it used right.

Juliet is used in the song as there is a boy who likes her and wants her and he wants her to date him. Like it's used in the song "Check Yes Juiet kill the limbo i'll keep tossing rocks at your window theres no turning back for us tonight." It's saying he wasn't leaving until she agreed to come out and date him. That's how it's used in the song.

Juliets character is used the right way in this song. Juliets character is wanted by Romeo in the play and he would do anything to get her. Like the song said how he would wait forever t'ill they were together. Pretty much the song and the play are the same thing but somewhat different.

In conclusion that's how the Juliet's character is the same and how her character is used the right way.

Article posted April 28, 2012 at 01:27 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 33

April free write

I have a friend named kelly. Kelly has a problem. Her problem is she likes to creep people. She likes to watch people through their windows and she likes to creep their facebook. One time I was at my house and went to open my window and there she was behind the bush creeping on me. I couldn't believe it I thought she only creeped strangers not her friends. I told her if she continued it I would call the cops and get her help for her problem. She said, " I don't need help I can control my problem."

I said, "Okay but you do it again I'm getting you help." Months went by and she seemed to control her problem. I found out by my other friend that she has been creeping people on facebook now. I took it upon my own and called to get her help. She agreed to get help and now she is creep free and lives a normal daily life and can go on facebook without creeping and I can look out my window without her hiding in the bush looking in my window.

March freewrite

Have you ever had a friend so obsessed with something. Extremely obsessed they couldn't go a week without having it. I have a friend like that and his name is Merrick. Merrick is obsessed with Shamrock Shakes.

If Merrick wanted to he could be the spokes person for Shamrock Shakes he loves them that much. One day at school he was freaking out because he didnt have a Shamrock Shake at all this week. He had to go to the nurse becuase he kind of had a mental break down. He forced the nurse to take him to Mcdonalds so he could get his Shamrock Shake.

Sadly for him that day Mcdonalds was out of Shamrock Shakes. He freaked out and yelled at the person at the register and told them to go order the stuff and make him one now. The lady couldn't do that. Merrick resolved the problem by beating up the lady. He may have gotten arrested but he said it was worth it because he finaly got his Shamrock Shake. He was no longer allowed in that Mcdonalds anymore. He returned to school after his parents picked him up from the police station.

From this they learned to make sure he never goes without a Shamrock Shake again or he will possibly have a melt down again. In the months after that his parents forgot at least two weeks in the month of march. Now he is not allowed in three Mcdonalds in the state of Pennsylvania and from that his parents learned a valuable lesson, which was to just make him them at home.

Merrick lived happily ever after with his Shamrock Shakes.

Representin

Have you ever wondered if colors could represent emotions? Have you ever wondered if colors mean more than what you think? Did you ever think objects and colors could represent emotions? If you haven't, I have.

I think the colors in skittles represent emotions the best. In a bag of skittles theres a total of 5 colors, red,orange,yellow,green,and purple. Each one represents a color. Red represents anger. I chose the color red for anger because when I think of anger red is the first thing that pops into my head.. Yellow represents excitment.I picked yellow for excitment because I find yellow a exciting color, Most things yellow are exciting. Orange represents happiness.I picked orange for happiness because orange is my favorite color and because when I think orange I think happiness. Purple represents deppression.I picked purple for deprresion because I find purple a deppressing color. I find it not happy at all. Lastly green represents saddness.Lastly I picked green for saddness because a dark green color seems sad to me not deppressing sad but just sad.I am connecting these colors and emotions because I think the colors explain the emotions the best.

Everything in the world symbolizes something. Its you who has to determine what that is.

Febuary freewrite

Cold and snowy. Heavy jackets and hats. That's Febuary for you cold and misirable. As you can see I don't like Febuary that much. I don't mind Febuary when it's not cold but when it's cold I hate it. When I am cold I wear three jackets and hate it. At least I stay warm.

Febuary would be a okay month if the weather was spring like.However it's not. Febuary is also good because it means winter is almost over! It means that the flowers will start blooming and the weather will be nice and not cold.I won't have to wear three jackets every day to stay warm. I also hate febuary because it's the month of Valentine's Day. I hate Valentine's Day I don't really know why it's just another day to me. People always seem to make a big deal about it. I don't see why it's so important. Other people may disagree and find many reasons why it's important. Which I can understand but I am more of a person who doesn't care about a day that doesnt mean anything. If you find it as a special day I can kinda understand on why you would. That is why I hate Febuary.

January Freespeak

ooh ooh pick me last

Why did Jim go on the carousel ?

ooh ooh pick me last

Why did Jim go on the carousel ?