Copyright (c) 2014 by Brynn D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brynn D -- Blogmeister

Confesssions of a Gleek-

by Brynn D teacher: Melanie Transue

Abducted by Aliens

A Visual Representation of Me

Hello, my name is Brynn and I was abducted by Aliens. "Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero but, hey, everyone you wanna be Probably started off like me You may say that I'm a freakshow (I don't care) But, hey, give me just a little time I bet you're gonna change your mind." This is the quote that I chose for my binder. It's written by Glee's music producer and is titled 'Loser Like Me.' I chose this quote because it pretty much explains high school. There will always be someone who thinks they're better than you, someone who will always put you down for being you, but they don't matter, they're probably going to end up nowhere in life. The picture I chose for something I like is a picture of the Glee cast. I chose it because everyone knows how much of a major gleek I am. For a picture that represents my personality I chose a Butterfinger because I'm sweet (or so my mother says). I chose pictures of my younger brother and sister for a positive reading experience. I chose these pictures because throughout my life I have read numerous books to Annah and Jeryn. Too many that I can't choose a favorite. Lastly for the anything you want picture I chose to put Dean and Sam from Supernatural because it is like my favorite show in the world right next to Glee. I love how it contradicts things that people may or may not believe in. Thank you for listening to my visual representation of me project.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • see all articles