Copyright (c) 2014 by Briana D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Briana D -- Blogmeister

Have Faith In Me<3(:-

by Briana D teacher: Melanie Transue

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. ~Mark Twain

October Free Write

"I speak the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all" ~Lil Wayne

I chose to do my October free write on this quote by my favorite rapper/singer Lil Wayne. This quote fits my personality PERFECTLY! I’m not one to talk behind someone’s back nor lie to someone. I speak the truth even if my voice shakes. 

I can’t stand being lied to so why would I lie to someone? I am a down to earth girl. If I have something to say to you I’m going to say it to you I’m not going to act like everything is okay to your face and then go talk about you behind your back. That’s most definitely not right to do to someone. 

Speaking the truth for some is a hard thing to do, that’s a little something I’d like to call two faced. I speak nothing but the truth most people don’t like it but that’s what I do.  I believe if you tell the truth the first time you won’t have to remember anything as in a lie. When you stretch a lie you better be prepared for the snap back. I may only be a teenager but I think I have some good points about not lying. No matter how bad the situation is I don’t and won’t lie. I think of it this way if you have done something bad to tell the truth and get in trouble than to lie and get into twice as much trouble.

Article posted October 19, 2011 at 11:43 AM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • see all articles