Copyright (c) 2014 by Katie B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Katie B -- Blogmeister

Live, Laugh, Love-

by Katie B teacher: Melanie Transue

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 01:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46

May Freewrite

Do you and your friends act CRAZY ever? I don't think that myself or any of my friends are "normal"!! OMG! I love my friends. They are always there for me no matter what and I am there for them. There is this qoute that I thought fit my best friend Olivia,Cassie, and I. It's"Best Friends: we're the kind of people who laugh at a joke 3 times; once when it's told. The 2nd when someone explains it to us && five minutes later when we actually get it."

This fits Olivia, Cassie, and I because we are like close. Almost like sisters. I know that she would do anything for me and i would do the same for her. Thats just how it works, right? Livie and I are like sooooo close. Cassie and I are the same way too. We tell each other secrets and talk about our problems, and even if we look at each other when something is said we just start laughing. I don't know what I would do with out my best friend. I have this saying from 4-H. It's "to make the best better.". When one of my friends are upset I tell them that I'm always there for them and they can always come and talk to me about anything and I won't tell anyone. Unless they are going to hurt them self or others. I know that they would do and do the same for me. I think that every one needs to have a close friend or friends.

To the new beginners of the High school world,

This year is the year that you get to start preparing for your future. A couple of the classes that you will be taking are CP Science, CP Civics, health and English. The science teacher is Mr.Woolcock. He is one of those teachers where as long as you do his work and give him some respect than he really doesn’t care what you do. Mr. Hein is going to be your civics teacher. Mr. Hein I think is like the best teacher because he really doesn’t care about what you do or anything but you have to take his notes and do all of his work sheets to pass. To me, and I don’t know about anyone else but, Mr. Hein seems to always have the munchies. The health teacher is Mrs. Farr. All I can say for that class is that you better pay attention and do as she tells you because she is one of those teachers you don’t want to tick off. Well if you are reading this than you already know Miss. Transue. Transue is very outgoing; there is one thing that you need to know about this class. If you fall behind, than you are going to have a hard time recovering from it.

Good luck in ninth grade and with all of the other things with this year. I recommend doing all of your work and handing it in on time and trying to get the best grades possible.

GOOD LUCK FRESHY!!!!!!!!!

Your former freshman

Katie Burke

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 09:56 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46

April Freewrite

April is a time of spring right???? In order to celebrate spring you need a good spring poem. One of my most favorate poets are Robert Frost. Robert Frost is one of my favorate poets because he is like the poet of all time. Robert Frost is the best poets because all of his poems make sence because they all relate to life.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim

Because it was grassy and wanted wear,

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I marked the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I believe that this poem is an inspreation to all human kind. I believe this because this poem tells how one traveler took road that not ever one was taking because he wanted to be different. In life ever one needs to be their own person and not follow the crowd because then you aren't you your just some follower. If you be a follower than your going to get into the wrong crowd. Meaning your so called friends are going to be the "bad apples" in life. You might end up in things like drugs and  other things. People need to relize that you need to be your own person. What I would like you to do is after you finish reading the rest of this blog I want you to do something that is like all you and on one told you to do it just do something amazaing. I hope that you learned sometihng in this bolg. Also I would like to end this blog by saying that you need to me your own person and to just be your self. if yuor so called friends are your ture friends then they will except you for how your are not who you aren't or pretending to be. Good luck with your mission!!

ATTENTION. ATTENTION. This is a special brodcast for you the viewers. These teachers are going to be crazy in the future. Please take in in to not that this is just for fun and not of real.

Transue:  I believe that Miss. Transue is a pair of exotic shoes because she is a very out going person.

Hien:  Mr Hien on the other hand has a pair of food shoes because he is always eating something durning class

Woolcock: Mr. Woolcock is two types of shoes. He is a pair of rubber boots because he does a lot of things in science class. The other pair of shoes that he is is a pair of cleats. He's cleats because he is very athletic.

Farr: Mrs. Farr is a pair of sneakers because she is not only a health teacher in the morning but she is also a gym teacher in the afternoon.

Davies: Mr. Davies is a pair of work boots. He is this because he is working hard in Mr. Woolcocks room and also to finish college. 

Garges: My algebra teacher Mr. Garges is a pair of dress shoes. I believe that he is a pair of dress shows because he is decated to his job as a teacher. Mr. Garges trys to help every one of his students individually.

That concludes todays brodcast. Thank you and have a great day!!! :)

Make your own photo slideshow at Animoto.

VALENTINES DAY!!

Valentines day is for everyone some people might not thing so, but it is. There are some ups and downs to Valentines day. The ups are that you can show your effection for eather your friends or that someone speical. The downs are that you won't always get something or that you can't find anyone to be your Valentine. So just take this advice and try to be the best that you can. 

Valentine ’s Day is something special for everyone.

There is hearts and flowers and candy aglow.

Then there’s that someone special

That we all love so dear in our hearts.

You want to make it special.

You think all day and then all night and suddenly…….

It’s there!!!!

You have the perfect idea a dozen roses

A box of candy and……………………..

YOUR HEART

You tell them you love them and

That you will never be apart

Then it happens you ask the question

“Will you be my Valentine?????”

They say yes and again once more you say

That you have a question

“Will you marry me?????”

They say yes…….then you wake up

Next to your love

But that’s in the future

Let’s stay with the here and now

Just ask them, just once

“Will you be mine?” or

“Will you be my Valentine?”

And you’ll wait for that yes

Forever or more

Check this out on Chirbit