Copyright (c) 2014 by Tyler B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tyler B -- Blogmeister

-

by Tyler B teacher: Melanie Transue

September Free Write

The Ski and Snowboard Club for the school is really fun and I think everyone should join and give it a try. First off you get to decide wether you want to ski or snowboard. Personally I am a snowboarder and I think it is way better than skiing. I know a lot of people who would agree with me that snowboarding is the best and I know a lot of people who would tell me that snowboarding sucks and that skiing is the way to go. Either way I would choose the one that you have more experience with, but there are a lot of trips that we go on so if you want to you can try the one your not so good at and maybe you will like it better.

The Elk Lake Ski Club is a lot of fun but you definetely want to be careful because last year a few people got hurt like hospital bad so you need to be focused on what your doing and pay attention to your surroundings and watch for other people. You will get hurt the first two or three trips, I guarentee it. I remember my first two trips to the mountain, I did terrible and fell every five feet. So if you like playing in the snow and having fun with friends try the Ski and Snowboard Club, it's a lot of fun and after the first year of going on trips and going on slopes, I guarentee you won't be able to wait for the next year to do it all over again, riding down slopes on your skies or snowboards (Which ever one you prefer).

Article posted September 21, 2011 at 07:51 PM • comment (3) • Reads 164 • see all articles