Nestled in the North-Eastern corner of Pennsylvania, we are Freshmen anxious to share our thoughts with the world! We gladly welcome comments from EVERYONE! To see student work, scroll down to student entries on the right, or select an assignment under teacher assignments and scroll beyond the directions.
15 things I want in a boy :)
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
1. I want a boy to be funny.
2. I want a boy to smile all the time.
3. I want a boy to enjoy himself.
4. I want a boy to be honest.
5. I want a boy to listen to me.
6. I want a boy to play black ops with me.
7. I want a boy to walk me to my classes.
8. I want a boy to care.
9. I want a boy to open up to me.
10. I want a boy to trust me.
11. I want a boy that’s going to be my best friend.
12. I want a boy that’s going to make me smile.
13. I want a boy to stand out in the rain with me.
14. I want a boy that is going to sing to me.
15. I want a boy that will love me for who I am.As you could see my ideal guy would have to be a man, and a gentleman as well but you can’t find that nowadays so ill just wait .like snow white said “one day my prince will come .” so I’ll wait for that day. <3