Copyright (c) 2014 by Karly B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Karly B -- Blogmeister

live laugh love-

by Karly B teacher: Melanie Transue

3 time's a charm
3rd Person Omniscient
One snowy day there were four children Kyler, Karly, Natalie, and Brianna. Christmas was coming around the corner. They had nothing on their Christmas list. Kyler thought that christmas was a dump. Natalie thought it was a time of joy. Brianna thought it was fun. Karly just loved christmas. They didn’t even bother trying because they were to busy fighting with each other. Kyler and Karly fought most of the time over stupid things, like who gets to watch what television show. They wanted to kill each other sometimes. While Natalie and Brianna always hung out with their friends and they spoke to each other about the most weirdest things such as unicorns and dragons.
3rd Person Limited Omniscient
One snowy day there were four children Kyler, Karly, Natalie and Brianna. Christmas was coming around the corner. Karly thought Christmas was the best time of the year, but none of the other children cared for it. They didn’t even make their Christmas list. They were to busy fighting and doing other things. Karly had thought of Kyler as a bug, one false move and BOOM she'd smash him. They fought all of the time, but they had the most in common. She liked fighting it was her passion. She never really did what the other girls did. Which was talk on the phone, and write in a journal, and draw. On top of that she thought they would talk about the most weirdest things on earth like unicorns and dragons she got a laugh out of that.
3rd Person Dramatic
One snowy day there were four children Kyler , Karly , Natalie, and Brianna. Christmas was coming around the corner. They didn’t have their Christmas lists made yet. None of them really cared. Kyler and Karly argued and fought over the most stupidest things ever. Kyler would say,
“Karly give my the controller.” Karly replied,
“No go brush your teeth boy.” Kyler began begging ,
“ Please go brush your teeth its starting to stink in here.” Karly ended the conversation ,
“ Nope I think its just you butt”. They would go back and forth with each other. The other girls wouldn’t really pay attention to them. They had their own activities. They liked to talk on the cell phone, draw and write. They would mostly talk about dragons and unicorns “Brianna don’t you just love the color of that dragon.” Said Natalie. Brianna replied,
“Yes it's quite mystical and very fascinating.”

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 08:28 PM • comment (1) • Reads 98 • see all articles