Copyright (c) 2014 by Lauren V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lauren V -- Blogmeister

Lauren<3-

by Lauren V teacher: Melanie Transue

October Freewrite:

Lots of the time people will look at a person whose ugly, disabled, or just different looking. I say that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover!

Inside lots of people are really good people, but people can never see that because they just jump to conclusions. My sister was born disabled and she couldn't walk, talk, hear (very well), and eat on her own. This never bothered me because I knew that she was the same little girl as everybody else, just she was born special. When we walked anywhere though and we were pushing her in her stroller, everybody would stare and I never understood why they did, but now since I've grown up I've noticed that they stare because their interested and curious. I'm still afraid though that they jumped to conclusions and thought differently of her because how she looked.

That’s why I'm saying that everybody’s not the same, but that doesn't mean you can judge them on their appearance. You have to go to know them for who they actually are.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 09:26 AM • comment (2) • Reads 57 • see all articles