Copyright (c) 2014 by Zachery V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zachery V -- Blogmeister

About Me -

by Zachery V teacher: Melanie Transue

"Love Story"

By Taylor Swift

Your heart is pounding!! You can’t wait to see someone and your dad won’t let you see them!!! The song that I choose was “Love Story” by Taylor Swift. I think that the two people in this song are really in love.

This song is about two people really in love and Juliet’s dad won’t let Romeo talk to her, but she really likes him. Then Juliet sneaks out to the garden to see Romeo.  For example “So I sneak out to the garden to see you.” Also, they are quiet so Juliet’s would not here them “We keep quiet cause we’re dead if they knew.”

This song is an excellent representation of the play Romeo and Juliet  because in the play they have only been together for five hours, and in the song they met at a party and they have not known each other for very either. Also in the play Juliet’s father does not know about Romeo, and in the song Juliet’s father does not approve of Romeo. That is why I think this song is an excellent representation of the play Romeo and Juliet.

In conclusion there are many songs and people that take after the play Romeo and Juliet. Also, if the word “love” is mentioned anywhere in everyday life they immediately think of the play Romeo and Juliet.

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 08:29 AM • comment (2) • Reads 53 • see all articles