Copyright (c) 2014 by Zachery V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zachery V -- Blogmeister

About Me -

by Zachery V teacher: Melanie Transue

May free write

My Future

What do you want to do when you grow up?  I want to be a Toys-R-Us kid!! Just kidding I want to be a heavy equipment operator.

My parents and I made an agreement

That I have to go to College but

They are going to pay for it.

Because I would not be going to college if they were not going to pay for it

So that sounded good to me

I plan on going to Penn Tech

To be a Heavy Equipment Operator

It is a two year school

And I plan on going for my Associate degree

Then I will work for my dad driving truck

Until I get enough money to buy my own equipment

And truck to move it.

Then I will have by then have family

And start to build my own house

My first truck I want a duramax diesel

But that will not happen.

That is going to be my future!

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 01:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 70

Dear Freshy

Dear next year’s Freshmen:

Next year you will have to do your work to become successful, like every grade but your Freshmen year really counts. You should take good notes it will make your life A LOT better and easier also. There is not too much home work but just do it and get it over with, then you won’t have to do summer school or even repeat the grade because it is bad enough the first time.  

Your 9th grade year will also fly by because you get a way better talent show, you have the opportunity to go to pep rallies and most of your classes are mostly fun, which makes it a lot easier to go back to that class. Even though you will have some classes that you absolutely despise of you still have to go to them.     

Sincerely,

Zach  

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 02:29 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 67

"Love Story"

By Taylor Swift

Your heart is pounding!! You can’t wait to see someone and your dad won’t let you see them!!! The song that I choose was “Love Story” by Taylor Swift. I think that the two people in this song are really in love.

This song is about two people really in love and Juliet’s dad won’t let Romeo talk to her, but she really likes him. Then Juliet sneaks out to the garden to see Romeo.  For example “So I sneak out to the garden to see you.” Also, they are quiet so Juliet’s would not here them “We keep quiet cause we’re dead if they knew.”

This song is an excellent representation of the play Romeo and Juliet  because in the play they have only been together for five hours, and in the song they met at a party and they have not known each other for very either. Also in the play Juliet’s father does not know about Romeo, and in the song Juliet’s father does not approve of Romeo. That is why I think this song is an excellent representation of the play Romeo and Juliet.

In conclusion there are many songs and people that take after the play Romeo and Juliet. Also, if the word “love” is mentioned anywhere in everyday life they immediately think of the play Romeo and Juliet.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 09:16 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 50

April Free Write

Work!!!!

Hey, everyone knows that work is horrible. But, you have to get a job if you want to have a nice looking truck, a house and have a nice little family.

Do you want a old 1920’s truck or

A nice newer truck

If you want a newer truck

Your going to have to work to get it.

No matter if your job is…..

Fun

Awful

Boring or even

Sad

You still have to do it to have a nice life.

Do you want to live in a cardboard box or

A nice house

Well guess what you have to work

To get it.

Do you want to beg on the streets for money or

Go to the bank and get it.

Do you want to smell horrible

All the time or…

Go to your house and take a nice hot shower when you want to.

That is why you NEED to work  

March Free

ZOOOOOOOOM!! There goes a four wheeler. There goes a Z400 with J. Bender on it. Then there goes a 450 Es with Z. Van Winkle on it. Then there goes a kfx400 putting down the road with W. Warner on it.

Four wheelers

Honda are the best

Because in a race a Honda will win any day

My UTILITY four wheeler

Will beat a SPORT four wheeler

Any day of the week

Although J. Bender did put up a fight

I beat him on the home stretch……..

But, only by a few inches

We basically left W. Warner

On the kfx 400 in the dust

At the starting line.

Then all three of us had a wheelie contest

And………….

W. Warner won that challenge.

Then all three of us had a jumping contest

And…………

J. Bender took first with that challenge.

That is why Honda four wheelers are the best

Although J. Bender and W. Warner did win a few

Honda are still the best at racing. 

And that is how the cookie crumbles!!  

Peterbilt and kenworth are healthy trucks. Then Western Star and ford are the non healthy trucks. This is a symbloic representation of trucks compared to healthy people. Read this and you will see what truck you are comparable to by your health!!!

1)      A peterbilt big truck – A strong healthy person

2)      A Kenworth big truck – A fit person that is not so healthy ( average person)

3)      A Western Star big truck –Obese person

4)      A Ford truck – A person that can’t even get out of bed because they are so obese

In conclusion, that is the the symbloic representation of trucks to healthy people!!!!

What if you were a retard and you were treated like one? That’s why Marxist would criticize the short story Here's Herbie by Mike Feder.

The first reason why a Marxist would criticize this short story is because the narrator treats Herbie as a retard. For example “So this retard is now steering the train.”

The second reason why a Marxist would criticize this short story is because on the train the narrator is riding all of the richer people sit in the front of the train. For example “here’s this guy, a retard, a jerk, and I am so brilliant, I do well in school, I am handsome….”

In conclusion that is why a Marxist would criticize this short story.

John Deere

There are good tractors (John Deere) and there are those tractors that when you want to use them they won’t start (International).

John Deere is an awesome running tractor

But International barley cranks over

John Deere tractors sound like pure horse power when they start up

But, Internationals sound like my grandma snoring

John Deere is an awesome color of green

But International tractors are a horrible shade of red

But don’t forget that my three year old niece can pull back an International

And my dad has to hook three of his dump trucks to pull back a John Deere

John Deere are working in the fields

And  International would be sitting in the shed

Green tractors have all the power that a tractor could have

Red tractors will barley pull a hay bailer

John Deere tractors you would have to put tires on every year

But an international tractor you would have to put tires on every ten years…….

Because they will never run

These colors stand for the tractors performance…..

Red = dead (International)

Green = Go fast (John Deere)

That is why a John Deere tractor is better than an International tractor

Zach

Miss Melanie Transue

9 CP English 

6 January 2012

Mr. Halloway’s Personalities

Mean, nice, cranky, miserable are all great ways to describe a person. In the book Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradburythere are many characters that have many different kinds of personality traits. Mr. Charles Halloway, one of the main characters, has many great personality traits. For example some of the best personality traits that describe Charles are he is very responsible, he is caring, and finally he is a very dull man. 

The first personality trait that suits Mr. Halloway would be that he is very responsible. The first reason why this is a suitable trait for Mr. Halloway is because he goes to work every day. For example in chapter twenty he goes to his job every day which is being a janitor at the library “and he knew it would be just a matter of time before that light went on in the library across town” (Bradbury 91). The second reason why this is a quality trait for Mr. Halloway is because he is around for his son. For example in chapter twenty-eight Will asked his dad if he was a good person and Mr. Halloway actually sat down and talked to Will. The third and foremost reason why this is a good trait for Mr. Halloway is because he is responsible for his son’s actions. For example in chapter twenty-seven he told Jim and Will to go back and apologize to Miss. Foley. Even though Mr. Halloway did leave his son a couple of times to go to the library, he is still very responsible. They are all examples of why Mr. Halloway is responsible.

The second personality trait that is suitable for Mr. Halloway is he is very caring. The first reason why this is a trait that describes Mr. Halloway is because he cares where his son is at and what he was doing. For example in chapter thirty-three Will called his dad and told him that he would not be home that night and Charles went out to look for Will “And he put on his coat and hat and went out into the strange bright rainy sunshine that filled the cold air” ( Bradbury 163). The second reason why this is a suitable trait for Mr. Halloway is because he is very protective of his son. For example in chapter thirty-five when Jim and Will were hiding in the grille Mr. Halloway looked up at the court house clock, so that no one would know that they were down there. The third and final reason why this trait describes Mr. Halloway is because he cares about the safety of Will. For example in chapter forty Jim, Will, and Mr. Halloway were at the library Mr. Halloway heard a strange noise and told Jim and Will to hide so that they would be safe. Even though Mr. Halloway is caring he never really cared where his son was, but he did care that he was safe. They are all reasons why caring describes Mr. Halloway.

The third personality trait that describes Mr. Halloway is dull. Mr. Halloway is a dull guy because he never does anything new. For example in chapter three it said “he turned into the corner saloon for his nightly one and only drink” (Bradbury 18). The second reason why this is a good trait that describes Mr. Halloway is because all he does is read when he goes to the library. For example in chapter thirty-seven when the boys went to see Mr. Halloway at the library he was explaining all the books that he has read to Jim and Will. The third reason why this is a good trait for Mr. Halloway is because he just hangs out at the library. For example in chapter eight he went to the library late at night because he is an extremely dull man. Al though Mr. Halloway is a dull guy he likes to read books and reading is exciting, but still he is very dull man. These are all reasons why Mr. Halloway is dull.

Sad, happy, confused, and spunky are fantastic ways to describe someone. Mr. Halloway has many different kinds of personality traits. In the book Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury Mr. Halloway is responsible, caring, and dull, and these are all great ways to describe him.

Works Cited

Bradbury, Ray. Something Wicked This Way Comes. New York, NY: William Marrow, 1962.

Print.