Copyright (c) 2014 by Curtis S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Curtis S -- Blogmeister

Curtis-

by Curtis S teacher: Melanie Transue
Dear Freshmen 05/16/12
Trout Fishing 04/18/12
Humanism . 02/08/12
Sports 02/01/12
Pick me last time. 12/19/11
Miss. Foley 12/14/11
Guns 12/07/11
Halloway 11/21/11
Hunting 11/10/11
Deer Season 11/07/11
October is Awesome 10/14/11
Pay attention to me 10/14/11
Theme 10/05/11
Summer 09/22/11
Curts 09/15/11

Dear Freshmen,

Ninth grade is terrible. You will not like it at all...

Ninth is really actually not that bad if you worked hard in junior high but if you just did enough to get by then you will have some problems getting work done. All of the ninth grade teacher's expect you to hand your work in on time in juior high. If you did it you got full credit that's not the case in ninth grade.

Some fun things you get to do as a Freshmen is you get to go to pep rallys. They kind of fun but not really but you get out of class for them. You get to go to the homecoming dance which is probaly the best thing you get to do as a freshmen. Homecoming is fun BECAUSE you get hang out with your friends .

YOLO

Curtis

April Freewrite

Do you like trout fishing? Have you ever fished for trout? Do you know any one that trout fishes? Trout fishing is awesome you get to fish in the creek. Also trout are fun to catch. The first day of trout season was a few Saturdays back and I caught fifteen trout. There are many diffrent kind of trout .

One of the many diffrent kinds of trout are the brown trout live in the river and are fun to catch. Also there are brook trout and you usally catch more brook trout then any other kind of trout. You also catch a lot of rainbow trout they have nice color to them . Palaminos are uasally pretty big trout the can get above twenty inches.

That is why trout fishing is awesome. Also what the diffrent kinds of fish are.

Humanism: The movie Friday Night Lights has some things that humanist would celebrate.

When when the running back tore his acl understood and did the morally right thing by not letting him play injured .Humanist would agree with what the coach did becauses he didnt let his player suffer.

Also he the coach believed in his quarterback even when he screwed up and was the reason they lossed to rivaly who was undefeated and really good.Humanist would would aslo praise the coach for sticking by the quarterback through the whole season .

In conclusion that is why a humanist would celebrity the movie Friday Night Lights since the coach did the right thing to help his players.

Febuary Free write.

Do you like sports?Do you play sports?Do you know anyone that plays a sport?There are all diffrent kinds of sports. There is baseball, football, hockey and, basetball to name a few .

Baseball is great sport because alot of people play the sport . Also because you play it in the summer and spring time when it is warm . Another reason is because nine guys get to play at one time and you can play for like 6 months straight.You can also have have alot of fun if you pitch because the game is pretty much in your hands then.

Football is a fantastic sport because it is really physical .You also get a choice of playing offense or defense defense is better because you ge to tackle people. If you play offence you get more chances to score touchdowns also you usally get noticed more if you are the quarterback since he plays on the offensive side of the ball.

Hockey is also a great sport . Hockey is a really skilled and physical sport. You can get into fist fights with people . Also you have to play as team.

Basketball is also a really skilled sport . It is a high action sport . If your tall you can dunk and if your tall it really helps .

In conclusion, those are some examples of sports and what they are about.

Article posted December 19, 2011 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 52

Did Charles really shoot the witch?

Does Miss. Foley want to get yonger or older and why?

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 74

December Free write

Do you like guns? Have you ever shot a gun? Do you own a gun? I own lots of guns shotguns rifles.

Rifles are awesome because you can shoot along ways with them. Also you can mount a scope on them which really helps when your shooting 300 400 yards at deer or other animals. There are diffrent kinds of guns like bolt action pump and lever action rifles. There are all kinds of diffrent rifles like 270, 300 win mag, and the 7mm. You can shoot all diffrent kinds of grain bullets out of theses guns like one hundred fifty grain grain or one hundred eighty grain bullets.

Shot guns are awesome to since you can hunt turkeys with them . They shoot less distance. ther are diffrient kinds of shot guns like 12 guage and 20 gauge.The shells come in 2 3/4 and 3 inchers for twenty gauge and 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2 for twelve gauges.

Thoses are the to diffrent types of guns shells and ways they are used.

Does Charlies Hallway have a drinking problem?

Article posted November 11, 2011 at 03:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 76

Omniscient

Curtis like's to hunt. Curtis really like to deer hunt to name a specific kind of hunting. Wyatt likes to deer hunt. Curtis like's deer hunting the most because Curtis get's to use his rife and its usually pretty cold out. Also the feeling of getting a deer is awesome. Wyatt and Curtis shoot and miss a big buck and Wyatt is ticked off.

Limted omniscient

Curtis like's to hunt. He really likes to deer hunt. Curtis gets to use his rifle in in deer season. Also the feeling of getting a deer is awesome. Wyatt and Curtis shoot and miss a big buck. Curtis is mad.

Dramatic

Curtis is deer hunting. He gets to use a rifle in deer season. Wyatt and Curtis go hunting and shoot and miss a big buck.

November Freewtite

Do you like hunting?Do you hunt hunt? Have you ever shot a gun? November is my favorite month to hunt in. Its my favorite month to hunt because it is rife season. In rifle season you hunt deer and bear which are pretty fun to hunt. On the first day of rifle season you get to sit in the woods all day and wait for a buck to walk by. If you get really luck you might get a chance to shoot a black bear.

Also thanksgiving happens in November which is an awesome holiday. Its is an awesome holiday because you get to eat a lot of food on thanksgiving like turkery, pie, and, potoes. Also there are a lot of football games on so you get eat and get fat and watch football you can't beat that. You also dont have to go to school which is always a good thing.

That is why November is my favorite month to hunt in and eat in .

Powered by Vocaroo