Copyright (c) 2014 by Makenna E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Makenna E -- Blogmeister

About me.-

by Makenna E teacher: Melanie Transue

Representin'
All throughout the year the weather changes. As does the colors in each season. Have you ever wondered if any of the colors represent each season?

-Red represents the fall. When I think of the fall red comes to my mind, because the leaves on the trees turn different colors. The leaves mainly change to red.

-Blue represents the winter. When its winter its cold and calm and the color blue makes me think of that.

-Yellow represents the spring. I think yellow represnts the spring because its starting to get warmer and it gets brighter like the color yellow.

-Orange represents the summer. Orange represents the summer because I believe orange can be hot, and when its the summer it can be very hot!

In conclusion, red would represent the fall because of the leaves. Blue would represent the winter because its cold. Yellow represents the spring because its getting brighter. lastly, orange represents the summer because the color can represent the hottness of summer.

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 08:54 AM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • see all articles