Copyright (c) 2014 by Makenna E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Makenna E -- Blogmeister

About me.-

by Makenna E teacher: Melanie Transue

November Freewrite: Holidays.

I can smell the turkey cooking in the oven and all the other food baking. I absoulty love the holidays, such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love Thanksgiving because for as long as I can remember I've gone over to my aunts house to have Thanksgiving dinner. A lot of people show up. One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is the dessert. My aunt makes the best pumking pie! Theres usaually a lot of desserts there like, pumpkin roll, chocolate pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, etc. Then the next day my mom, my cousin, my aunt, and I got black friday shopping, but we dont go at the crack of dawn like most people do.

I can see the snow falling off of the trees outside, you cna probably guess what holiday it is. Christmas! I also love Christmas! Its the time of the year that I see most of my family together. On Christmas my mom goes all out! Shes decorates the christmas tree, inside the house, and outside, also when my family comes over Christmas morning after everybody has opened gifts, she then makes breakfast, then we go to my grandmas and do it all over again!

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 09:21 AM • comment • Reads 74 • see all articles