Copyright (c) 2014 by Makenna E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Makenna E -- Blogmeister

About me.-

by Makenna E teacher: Melanie Transue

October Free Write.

You can hear the waves crashing down. You canĀ feel the heat of the sun. When I get older I would love to visit, or even move to California. The reason why I would want to go to California because mainly, of the beaches that they have there. I love the beach and going boggy boarding. Over the summer I went to the beach in New Jersey and learned how to boggy board and I absolutely loved it.

Also California probably has good waves, and eventually I would love to learn how to surf. I also would want to visit, or evenĀ move to California because of the weather. I hate the cold weather here. I would rather live where its warm. Also in somewhere in California they have cold weather, so I can go skiing there. A good thing about California is it can be hot in one part of the state then it could be cold in the other part.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 12:25 PM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles