Copyright (c) 2014 by Makenna E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Makenna E -- Blogmeister

About me.-

by Makenna E teacher: Melanie Transue

Things About Me.

( Visual Representation of Me) Hi, my name is Makenna I like to go to the beach. For my binder project one of my pictures is of what I like, which is to play softball.

My second picture is a smiley face because of my personality I would rather be happy than sad.

My third picture is my favorite book and I picked Winnie the Pooh I have just always loved Winnie the Pooh when I was younger.

My fourth picture is of anything I want, my picture is of the Little League World Series I picked that picture because over the summer I watch every game.

My quote is "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is the gift. That’s why its called the present" by, Bil Keane. Those were the pictures I picked to put on my binder.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 03:27 PM • comment (2) • Reads 87 • see all articles