Copyright (c) 2014 by Blaise C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Blaise C -- Blogmeister

About me

class 2015

by Blaise C

teacher: Melanie Transue

FReSH 05/04/12
Romeo Your Boat 05/04/12
Turkey Hunting 05/03/12
Summer 04/16/12
Farming 03/07/12
Humanism 02/08/12
Blaise, Curtis, Jesse 02/07/12
Tractors 02/02/12
Planes 02/01/12
Snowmobiling 01/20/12

Snowmobiling
The snow is falling one more inch to go. I get ready to go outside to go snowmobiling. I have waited all summer for this. You need a certain amount of snow, also you need the right gear and you need a snowmobile.
For one thing the right amount of snow means everything you need about six to seven inches. This is because it means for a better ride. The more snow you have you will sink in and it wont be rough. Also your machine will not heat up and break. The machine needs the snow to kick up on the motor to cool it.
Another thing is you need the right gear. There are many different types of gear. A helmet, snow pants, heavy jacket, and a pair of gloves and boots. The gear you get determines how much fun you will have when you are miles away from civilization. This gear will keep you warm even in the toughest weather conditions.
Finally you need the right machine for you. The manufacturers have many different brands of snowmobiles. Some of the manufacturers are Polaris, Skidoo, Yamaha and Artic Cat. The brand that is the right price for you and makes you fell comfortable when you are on the trail.
In conclusion the things that effect the best ride are the right amount of snow, the best gear and the right snowmobile. These factors will determine the ride for you.

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 09:23 AM • comment (3) • Reads 51 • see all articles