Copyright (c) 2014 by Blaise C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Blaise C -- Blogmeister

About me

class 2015

by Blaise C

teacher: Melanie Transue

FReSH 05/04/12
Romeo Your Boat 05/04/12
Turkey Hunting 05/03/12
Summer 04/16/12
Farming 03/07/12
Humanism 02/08/12
Blaise, Curtis, Jesse 02/07/12
Tractors 02/02/12
Planes 02/01/12
Snowmobiling 01/20/12

Gobble. Gobble. Gobble. What do you like about Thanksgiving break? The part I like about Thanksgiving break is no school, deer hunting and Thanksgiving day.
The best part of break is not having school. This is the best because you can sleep in. Also, you can play videogames when ever you want. Another reason this is the best part of the break is you can sight in your gun for deer season.
The second best part of the break is deer season. This is my favorite time, hunting season. When you walk outside when it is still dark it is the best time. Then you see a big buck and then you pull the trigger. You may also see a turkey.
The final reason I like this break is Thanksgiving. This is because you can eat all you want. Also, I can eat my favorite type of food turkey. That is why I like this break the best.

Article posted November 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM • comment (7) • Reads 84 • see all articles