Copyright (c) 2014 by Jamon C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jamon C -- Blogmeister

by Jamon C teacher: Melanie Transue

April Free write

Have you ever gotten bored with lame graphics? Maybe even using the same big game controller? I'm going to tell you about different games I like to play on the PS3 (way better) and how the Xbox is not as good.

Okay so for my April free write I am going to be talking about all the games I like to play on the PS3. And why the ps3 is way better than the Xbox.

First I will start off with the games I like to play the army games along with fighting and action games. For an example for all of them, for fighting I like playing UFC, street fighter and a lot more.

For the army games I’m going to have to say I like playing MW3, Black ops. Also Army of Two only because you get to shoot people and get into competitive games with friends and also make a lot more friends online if you’re good at the game.

The last category of mine is also action for them I would have to say dark sector and assassin creed and also dark blade that is because you get to fight creatures and use special weapons and everything else and also get special powers.

Now for what I was saying earlier about how the ps3 is way better than the Xbox that is my opinion because first off you get internet for free you don’t have to pay for anything and you also have better graphics and can play your games in HD now who doesn’t want to play their games in HD common people.

Those are my favorite game choices and why I think Xbox is way better than the PS3 thank you for listening. =)

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles