Copyright (c) 2014 by Jamon C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jamon C -- Blogmeister

by Jamon C teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear New Freshmen,

Hi my Name is Jay, and I’m going to give you some advice on helping yourself and somewhat the teachers to have a good, well okay year.

First off don't make the teachers mad at you its very hard to get them to like you again. XD

Next (something I didn't do), do most of your work don't pull a jay. Don’t work all 1st and 2nd quarter it won’t get you anywhere I promise you.

The last thing is just have fun with school the best thing I think about school. Is that you get to see the friends you can’t see outside of school so if you don't like school just do it for that reason. XD

Most important thing though guys just keep your grades up. So you don't have to stay in the same grade over and over that get kind of gets boring just saying.

Your friend,

Jay

April Free write

Have you ever gotten bored with lame graphics? Maybe even using the same big game controller? I'm going to tell you about different games I like to play on the PS3 (way better) and how the Xbox is not as good.

Okay so for my April free write I am going to be talking about all the games I like to play on the PS3. And why the ps3 is way better than the Xbox.

First I will start off with the games I like to play the army games along with fighting and action games. For an example for all of them, for fighting I like playing UFC, street fighter and a lot more.

For the army games I’m going to have to say I like playing MW3, Black ops. Also Army of Two only because you get to shoot people and get into competitive games with friends and also make a lot more friends online if you’re good at the game.

The last category of mine is also action for them I would have to say dark sector and assassin creed and also dark blade that is because you get to fight creatures and use special weapons and everything else and also get special powers.

Now for what I was saying earlier about how the ps3 is way better than the Xbox that is my opinion because first off you get internet for free you don’t have to pay for anything and you also have better graphics and can play your games in HD now who doesn’t want to play their games in HD common people.

Those are my favorite game choices and why I think Xbox is way better than the PS3 thank you for listening. =)

March Freewrite

Have you ever been so bored on your weekends you just want to kill yourself? For my March free write I’m going to tell you some things to do on those boring weekends. XD

For one please don’t kill yourself that be a pretty bad thing to do, and yah don’t do that BAD! Okay time to get real, for one thing you can call a friend up see what they are up to for the day or even the whole weekend. See if you can make a plan to meet them somewhere or see what time to go over their house.

Next, you can ask your parents if there is anything to do around the house maybe (just kidding)

But really, see if you can go on a walk and maybe even go on a nature hunt to see if you can find anything under rocks like let’s see like a salamander or maybe a snake but please don’t pick up the snake if you don’t know what kind it is.-.-

Last, thing you can do is maybe work on some of your homework for a day (only if it’s Sunday. If not follow the first two ideas I gave you. If you're absent or something try to make up some of it you missed or just didn’t do because you forgot it.

I hope you like my ideas for one boring weekend XD

Voice Recorder >>

A Marxist would celebrate the song "Cinderella Man" by Eminem.

One reason is because Eminem is talking about how poor he was and how people use to just shoot him down just cause he had no money before he became a rapper.

Another reason why they would celebrate this song is because Eminem is also saying all people have the same rights even though some people are not as rich as others. Some people can be poor and have an awesome life also its not all about money.

That would sum up why Marxists would celebrate the song "Cinderella Man" by Eminem.

Febuary Freewrite XD

Have you ever thought what a true friend is?

In this free write I'm going to talk about true friends and what a true friend should do and should be.

Have you ever had that true friend? or maybe just this guy/girl to talk to? well now I'm going to talk about what a true friend is.

True friends are someone who will stick by you when you are feeling down and will talk to you about it when you feel okay to.

Also true friends also have your back no matter what even if you get into a fight with twenty to two it will work cause then you both know you'll have each others backs for life.

Last thing is a friend is someone who asks you to come over there house or you ask them to come over so you can either party or just for company cause thats what friends are for.

That is what I think is a true friendship. XD

Well guys time for another question that my sister is probly going to comment on haha XD

How does Will save Mr. Hollway from the mirror maze?

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 02:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 69

Yes guys it is time for another question from my book Something Wicked This Way Comes yayyyy =( okay here it goes.

What was happenening to Mr. Hallway when he shook Mr. Dark's Hand?

What "color" do you think Will, Jim, & Mr. Halloway are? Also what color would you think you are?

Have you ever felt like someone was watching you? In my November free write these people had some creepy stuff happen to them and here are somethings they experienced.

The first article I read is about the narrator and his mom and they were going to pick this elderly lady up for church but they dont usally go to church his mom just likes to help the elderly out.

He says he seen and man with a white shirt , black nylon socks and shiny black shoes and he remebers he was african american but the old lady didnt even pay attention to him like he wasnt even there.

The secound article I read was about a demonic haunting this is where it gets scary. This Haunting happened in Northern Michigan this lady had a demonic haunting in her house so she had these people come over and search it they had alot of orbs going around the bedroom (main place) and after they did all their searching in the house they started to clense the house when all the sudden they heard a hissing and cracling noise coming out of the bedroom.

After the bedroom they went to the dinning room and performed another clensing which when this has happened the phone rang four times durring it. They say it was trying to distract them but they wouldnt listen to it.

They had some EVP's but I couldnt listen to them seeing how I'm in school haha.

well hope you guys enjoy =)