Copyright (c) 2014 by Jessica A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jessica A -- Blogmeister

Jessica(:

class 2015

by Jessica A

teacher: Melanie Transue

Part 2 of the Nemo Blog. Written by Chris and Jessica.

February Free Write

Nemo's father was looking all over for him. He knew that something very badly had happened to him. His father had met a friend on his way to find Nemo. Her name was Dory. She was very funny, but somewhat annoying. She helped Nemo's father with directions to get to P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney.
Along the way, they had run into some turtles. The turtles knew how to get there. They showed them a faster way, and took them down the Eastern Australian Current. His father finally made it to where Nemo was at.
Nemo was in the fish tank with some friends he had made. They tried so many things to get him out back into the ocean to find his father, but no matter what they tried they couldn't get him out. A little girl came in and wanted to buy Nemo.
His father had meat a bird that helped Nemo's father out. He came into the window where Nemo was at. He knocked everything off the table. Nemo had fell out of the little fish tank. Nemo rolled over to the toilet, and got flushed down back into the ocean.
Nemo finally meat up with his father, and his new friend Dory. They were so happy they found each other. They went back home and lived happily ever after.

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 08:56 AM • comment (3) • Reads 59 • see all articles