Copyright (c) 2014 by Jessica A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jessica A -- Blogmeister

Jessica(:

class 2015

by Jessica A

teacher: Melanie Transue

Summer(:

September Free Write

During the summer this year I got to go to the beach with my dad. I absolutely love going to the beach. I go there for a week every summer, and it never gets old. I love putting my feet in the hot sand, and listing to the wave’s crash on the shore. In the morning I see dolphins go across the ocean, and the sun rise is beautiful.

I go in the water as the waves run into me, and knock me over. It can be scary to some people, but to me it’s not. I watch the surfers ride the waves into shore, I want to be a surfer someday, but I am afraid of getting attacked by a shark. This was the best summer of my life. I can't wait to go back next year.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 08:30 AM • comment (2) • Reads 37 • see all articles