Copyright (c) 2014 by Timothy C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Timothy C -- Blogmeister

-

by Timothy C teacher: Melanie Transue

Timothy C

Dear: Fellow ninth grade students this year you will go through a series of obstacles and challenges in the ninth grade. The way to be successful in ninth grade is don’t mess around, do your work, and try not to miss any school days making the work up is harder. The teachers you will like more than you did in your eighth grade teachers. Here are some of the teachers that I like the most and how cool they are.

Miss. Transue- She is cool but not that cool.
Mr. Hein- He is the coolest teacher in the ninth grade teacher.
Mr. Woolcock- Is the best science teacher in the school.
Mrs. Farr- Is cool and the subject that best suits here is Health.

In Conclusion to the following ninth grade students thanks for giving me this opportunity to write to you guy’s.

Sincerely, Timothy C

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM • comment • Reads 75 • see all articles