Copyright (c) 2014 by Wyatt W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Wyatt W -- Blogmeister

by Wyatt W teacher: Melanie Transue

Pay Attention to Me!

Pay Attention to Me

Attention Getter #1: Questions

What type or punishment works the best? Should punishments be harsh and hope they’ll learn the first time or should they be lenient and hope they get it? Is physical punishment better than putting them in a time out surrounding where they can think about what they did? Applying physical punishment would cause better behavior, more respect, and embarrassment to the student who broke the rules.

Attention Getter #2: Anecdote

Once upon a time in a faraway place in the middle of the woods a story unraveled. There was a family with a mother and three pigs. The pigs were old enough they had to go out on their own and make a life for themselves. First they had to build houses and avoid the big bad wolf. The littlest pig equals the bravest because he lives in the weakest house, ran from the wolf the most, and teamed up with his big brothers to defend himself.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 07:52 AM • comment (1) • Reads 35 • see all articles