Copyright (c) 2014 by Haley T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Haley T -- Blogmeister

October Free Write-

by Haley T teacher: Melanie Transue

November Free Write

[LINK]"> type="text/javascript">if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('13874a0a-fcb2-4445-95d1-844b5f177b00');

Have you even been put down by a bully? Or have you ever been told you don't matter? What people don't know; is that words CAN heal. The only thing that matters about words, is if you mean them. I never say anything I don't mean.

When something terrible has happend to someone, most people tell that person that they promise everything will be okay. Thats an example of saying something you don't mean. You can't promise anyone that. Because you don't know. That is why I don't say I promise a lot, because when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. When someone insults you, tells you something hurtful, that doesn't mean those words are worth a damn. You are amazing the way you are, you are unique in your own way. There is no one else like you in the entire world. Your beautiful. You shouldn't let anyone tell you diffrent:)

Some words are wise. But just remember someting; just because someone tells you something upsetting, it doesn't always mean it's true. Be happy. Do what I do!! Just Live, Just Laugh, and Just Love:)

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 07:47 AM • comment (2) • Reads 69 • see all articles