Copyright (c) 2014 by Haley T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Haley T -- Blogmeister

October Free Write-

by Haley T teacher: Melanie Transue

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 06:58 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 46

May Free Write.  Have you ever felt like you had no idea who you were anymore? Have you ever stood in front of a mirror and said to your self “this is not me.?” I have. I’ve been doing that a lot lately too. If you have ever felt this way, then maybe my story and experiences will inspire you.

Lately, I haven’t been a good person. I haven’t been nice and I haven’t been loyal. I’ve been lying to my parents and sneaking around behind they’re back and I have no idea why I am acting this way. I’m just angry and sad all the time and I don’t know why?! Even though I don’t like doing it, I'll admit it. I’m scared. I’m scare because I know what I’m capable of and I’m afraid that I’m going to get really angry one day and I’m going to end up hurting somebody I care about. Someone I love. I don’t what to do. I don’t know who I am anymore. This isn’t who I am. Most of you who know me, you know this isn’t me. I’m usually really nice, friendly, happy, giggly, and I’m usually always smiling. I don’t know what happened. My life at home isn’t all that dandy either.

I argue with my parents, I lie to them, not realizing how much I’m hurting them AND me, and I’m sneaking around, also not realizing I’m making them feel like horrible parents because I’m making them feel, that they feel THEY did something wrong to make me not want to open up to them. I know that may not make sense to some of you, but what I’m trying to say, is I make them feel unwelcome, but they make ME feel unwelcome too! Sometimes I feel like when they threaten me and scream at me, it’s a sign that I’ve overstayed my welcome. I don’t want to lose my family over my stupidity.

DO NOT make the mistakes I have, because I understand that some of you, may even have it worse than me, but I’m just saying this to help you. If you feel that you changing in a way that you don’t like, you need to talk to someone. Like me, I’m not afraid to admit it. I’m seeing a psychiatrist and he is helping me, a LOT. It’s nice to talk to someone and get things off your chest and knowing at the same time that you are always welcome and you wont be harshly judged. If you are having the same problem I am, then talk to someone. Try to open up to your parents, talk to your guidance counselor, go to that ONE person you know won’t judge you, and the ONE person you trust above all else. If you keep things bottled up, you’ll end up bitter, mean, unhappy, and alone. Please. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

Haley T

Sing It Out

A lot of love songs include the names "Romeo" and "Juliet", to symbolize the love they feel for someone. I think that they are just describing what they think Shakespeare's story, Romeo and Juliet is about; a pair of lovers who kill themselves just to be with eachother. That is only a breif desciription. The song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, is basically the play of Romeo and Juliet, put into a song. Just without the tragic ending.

The song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift is about Taylor seeing a boy for the first time and falling in love, "We were both young when I first saw you."  Then in an instant, she has this dream of her being like Juliet and him being Romeo, "I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there on the balcony in summer air." Then she describes how she is at a party and he is there trying to make his way through the crowd to say hello, but little did she know, she thought he was Romeo and he was throwing pebbles, and then she heard her father "Stay away from Juliet" and she was really upset so she and him made a plan to meet up together.

The second verse is about her and the boy sneaking out to a garden, and keeping quiet so they dont get in trouble.  Then she describes again how he was he was Romeo and she was a scarlett letter, and how her daddy said to stay away from Juliet.   The song says Romeo meant everthing to her so she was begging him not to go. She wants Romeo to take her somewhere they can be alone, how she'll be waiting and all they have to do is runaway, and Romeo would be her prince and Juliet would be his princess, and how their relationship is a love story and all Romeo has to do is say yes. This verse describes how Romeo and Juliet were gonna make plans to get married. I guess Taylor thought that was too sudden and she just wanted to hang out with him first.

The bridge is about how Juliet wants Romeo to save her because everyone is trying to tell her how to feel.  In the story everyone tells Juliet how to feel and they tell her what to do and how to do it. "It's a love story baby just say yes." Juliet gets tired of waiting, wondering if he was ever coming around, her faith in him was fading. Execpt in the story, Juliet never doubts Romeo and his love for her.  Then the lyrics say she saw him on the outskirts of town, and says "Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone." She kept waiting for him but he never came, next thing she knows he was kneeling on the ground and he pulled out a dimond ring and he said "Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone I love you and that all I really know I talked to  your dad go pick out a white dress, it's a love story baby just say 'Yes.'"

In conclusion, Taylor decided to repeat the introduction. "We were both young when I first saw you." That is why I believe this song is similar in many ways, except for everyone dies in the play and in the song, everyone has a happily ever after. 

Thew

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 06:45 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 32

Dear Freshman Newbies,

Hey there. It's Haley. You guys might be wondering what's to come of this year. I'm pleased to tell you that there isn't that much more homework than there was last year, and the teachers, are awesome. Sometimes you'll get angry with a certain Algebra/Pre-Algebra/Geometry teacher but don't worry, he likes it when you talk back. He says it's a sign that shows you are strong and not afraid to stand up for yourself(: He's a weird one(:

Mr. Woolcock, he is probably one of the most craziest, funniest, most original person you will ever meet.!:D

Ms. Transue is a feisty one! She may seem nice, but if you get her mad, then you better start contemplating on some good comebacks :P or else you'll get burnt big time(:

Mr. Hein, ..................... There are no words to describe this man.................. except the BEST FREAKING TEACHER IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL=http://!!:D He is the funniest guy you will EVER meet.!!

That's pretty much what you need to expect, but with Mr. Hein, you'll never know. EWWW just watch out for the doll they call "Matilda" it's the ugliest thing you will ever see in your whole life. Be careful. One time, sometime in October, he put it in my locker, so when I came into school and opened my locker... You probably would've thought someone was stabbing me because of the scream(:  Hahaha! Have Fun.! Love Always, Now sophomore, Haley Lynn Teed <3

Article posted April 13, 2012 at 06:49 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 39

Haley T.

April Free Write: You Only Live Once (YOLO)

Have you ever heard a quote that gave you a whole new perspective on life? One of my favorite sayings sums it all up. “Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and its downs, but it's YOUR choice on whether or not to scream or enjoy the ride.” To me, this quote means, don't hold back, take every opportunity that comes available! Be loud, be obnoxious, be anything you want to be! Do it up, because this is YOUR life…YOUR dreams. YOLO<3 

This was another quote that made me realize that, You Only Live Once, YOLO. I was watching "The House Bunny" the other day.  Shelly, the main character, said something that really made me think. She said, "I know my heart isn't in my head, but the reason I say I feel like my heart just might fall out of my head is because no matter what the situation is, you use logic as well!" I thought long and hard about what she said. Now that I think about it, everything I say and do comes from my heart. I don't listen to what my conscience says. I follow my heart, and so far, it has never led me wrong.

Keep your hopes up high and keep an open heart. Don’t let it fall out of your head! Always follow your heart, and you can do whatever you set your mind to. My point is, you only live once so make your roller coaster ride worth the while. At the beginning, it seems scary. When you reach the top of the tracks, you feel a moment of relief. Brace yourself for that rush of adrenaline when the roller coaster moves forward and scares you half to death by plummeting to upside down spirals. I hope you scream, but never forget to enjoy the ride! YOLO(:

Haley T March Free Write

Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

The play, Romeo and Juliet, is almost every girl's fantasy relationship. Almost all girls want someone to fall in love at first sight, be so confident that the relationship will last, and someone who will treat them like a queen.

Romeo is a guy that is really smooth and knows all the right words to say. He is the type of guy who will bring his girl some flowers for no apparent reason at all.  He's the type who will throw pebbles at her window because he can't stand to be away from her.  He's the type of guy who wants nothing more than his girl's attention. He is also very confident that his relationship will last. He's confident because never before has he seen true beauty until this night. He's even willing to marry Juliet after they've known each other for like 3 hours (: Every girl wants a guy like that. Every girl wants her prince charming.

Juliet is the type of girl who does all that her parents tell her to. She is the type of girl who has probably never been in love before she met Romeo. Juliet is smart, beautiful, wise, and mature. She will do anything to make her parents happy. I guess everything changed after she met Romeo. I can't imagine what happens in the end, since they all die anyway:P

I really like reading this play, instead of just hearing bits and pieces. The language is easier to understand because of the side notes even if the author is trying to be cool... she’s really not. I mean come on! Homie? Romeo's Peep's? Who says that?

I hope you enjoyed my review on Romeo and Juliet(:

Voice Recorder >> I chose this song because I can really connect with it. I've had a few crushes in my life that have had a girlfriend who didn't treat them right, and I always told myself that I'd be the one for them, I'd be the one who would treat them right. Thats why I chose this song.

Try our video maker at Animoto.

I'm not your typical average everyday girl. People see me as this, girly girl who likes to dress up, who likes to braid people's hair, and who likes to paint her nails everyother day. My family sees me as this tom-boy, who likes to cause trouble, make burnouts in the yard with her dirt bike, and loves texting. My friends see me as this girl who is always there for people, no matter who they are, or what has happened between them, they see me as a flirt, and they see me as a girl who has been through pretty much everything imaginable, and still manages to keep a smile on her face:) I see myself as a girl who is everything that is listed above. But I also see my self as a girl who loves to take her iPod out on a rainy day, put in her headphones, play her music on full blast, and sing at the top of her lungs and dance like theres no tomorrow. I see myself as this girl who loves to play in the mud, like to look for worms , (which is digging through the mud:D) to go fishing with her dad. Finally, I see myself as a girl who is beautiful, sweet, but with a lot of attitude, faithful, persistent, stubborn, and friendly. i'm not gonna let anyone else tell me diffrent. I'm An Original. I'm Not About To Let Myself Become A Copy. (:

........................ I think I would be an AWESOME modivational speaker one day.... :)

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to blow over. It’s about learning to dance in the rain (:”  

~Haley Teed

I know I don’t have the best history, but it’s made me who I am today. Everything that has happened in the past; being taken from my mother, separated from my brothers, adopted, sexually abused, and my parents told me I wasn’t allowed to see my brothers Michael and Jacob anymore, has made me realize how much life meant to me, and how I have been taking what I had for granted for my whole life.

My family isn’t going to be around forever, and despite all of our fights, I know they will always love me, and I will always be their daughter. <3 You only get one life, one life, to be everything you have ever wanted to be. Now isn’t the time to make big decisions, now is the time to make mistakes. Make as many mistakes as you can, because nothing is permanent! The mistakes you have already made made you the person you are today!

Even if you’re not proud of who you are, no matter your background or where you come from, or what you do now, you are unique and special in your own way! You are who you are. There is no one else like you in the entire world!! I am proud of who I am. And despite everything that has happened to m in my life, it has made me the person I am today. I love who I am, and so do my friends and family. I am my own person, and a result of all of my experiences. We all are.

Who is Jim and Will running from?

What happens to the witch when she attempts to stop Charles Halloway's heart?