Copyright (c) 2014 by Miryah S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Miryah S -- Blogmeister

All about me!!!-

by Miryah S teacher: Melanie Transue
Spring 05/23/12
Life 05/09/12
ohh!! ohh!! pick me #3 01/10/12
ohh ohh pick me #2 12/14/11
ohh ohh! pick me! 11/29/11
Christmas!! 11/29/11
Me!! 09/28/11

Spring: May Free

Spring is like a human, it’s warm and sometimes cold. When flowers grow it's like when a human growing, they grow tall and beautiful. Some stay short but they are just as beautiful. They stand strong and tall through the rain and wind.

Like the changing seasons a human has changing emotions that define who they are and their personality. Other emotions can tie into seasons like winter is like a time a human is sad and depressed, summer can be like when a human is angry all the rage makes your blood boil as hot as the sun in summer time. Fall can be like a human be sad and happy at the same time because it’s kind of windy and it can be warm. Spring is like when a human is happy feeling like nothing can bother them and ruin their mood.

Spring can feel just like summer the temperature can rise and fall when it falls spring can feel like the fall. Some people consider spring as the worst season of the year, my opinion of spring is that it’s the best season because it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold. Yes it might get hot but it’s not as humid as summer is. Hot weather is a nice sometimes if it doesn’t get too hot and you have a pool around to swim in.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

Life: April Freewrite

Life can be tough but there is always a way through it... Friends are good to have in life so you have someone to fall back on when you’re sad or lonely they know how to cheer you up or they know what to say to make everything right for at least a few hours. So when all else fails turn to a friend that you can trust enough to tell them everything. Some people say it’s better to tell your parents what happens not always parents don’t understand how teenagers feel they sit there and they try to listen but when they try to give you advise it doesn’t help it just makes things worse .

You want a place that you could just run away and get away from life for awhile be by yourself where no one can bother you. At times there will be people that you feel you can’t trust and you feel alone but truth is no one is alone that is just an emotion that is hard to control sometimes friends can help with that , and sometimes it doesn’t. when you do feel alone or afraid write or draw how you feel it always helps and you never know something you draw or write may turn out to be a master piece that someone really likes!! Live your life as it is its going to get better someday and if it doesn’t learn how to cope in a positive way.

In chapter 45 page 233: what's up with the parade?

Who takes the souls of people and why do they take them?

Who do you like more Will or Jim?

December free write - Did you know that people always give a lot more this time of year than any other because Christmas is a time of giving, sharing, and caring. It’s a time of joy and happiness, a time to spend with friends and family. Last year around Christmas time I joined sewing and my sewing leader had this wonderful idea that we should each go out and get a toy to give to toys for tots, a little something for this women’s club to help out people who need stuff. She even said if we wanted to we could also get a gift to exchange with one another for Christmas. I felt good getting gifts that I know would go to someone who probly didn’t have very many things or most likely nothing so I felt good knowing I helped someone have a happy Christmas to. I was really happy to go out and buy toys and supplies that I know was going to someone who actually needs the stuff. Unlike me It probly would have just laid around waiting for someone to use it so I was really happy. That is why I think it is very good to give and share with other people than just your family.

A Visual Representation of Me

My name is Miryah Staff and I had to decorate my binder. The first picture on my binder on the top left hand side is a heart because I'm a loveable person. The second picture on the top right hand side of my binder is a picture of my nineteen month old cousin named Joey. I have him on there for one of my family members. On the bottom left hand side of my binder is a picture of my friend and me dancing at the dance at 4-H camp. The last picture is of the book Flicka I choose it because since I love horses I also love to read books about horses. I have a quote and I'm going to share it with you... "Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world, but rather choose the one who makes your world beautiful" by Clongech Tubir. Thank you for reading about my binder.