Copyright (c) 2014 by Christopher O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Christopher O -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Christopher O

teacher: Melanie Transue

It's just about the end of the 1st marking period! School's all most over. Ha not really.

There’s still a few more months of school left. I seriously can’t wait till summer time is here. It feels like its taking forever. I don’t mind school but I can’t stand how it goes by so slow and waking up so early and its so long. We should start later in the day that’d be so great but that’ll never happen! I'd probably go everyday if it did. See I miss a lot of school because I can’t always wake up in the morning and come to school. I can sleep through just about everything and anything. I guess it just comes naturally to me; I love to sleep no matter where or what I’m doing.

After missing so much school you can’t miss anymore or you have consequences. I seriously think schools not for everyone and one of them people would be me.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 01:06 PM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles