Copyright (c) 2014 by Leah O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leah O -- Blogmeister

Leah's page!

class 2015

by Leah O

teacher: Melanie Transue

Halloween

September Free Write

Have you ever dressed up on Halloween? Have you ever thought it was creepy? Do you like Halloween? On Halloween little kids are encouraged to dress up as witches, vampires, and devils. Imagine how little kids would act if they dressed as devils. Should the little kids really be into such scary things, like they are on Halloween?I think Halloween should be a time for candy, carving punkins, and donuts and cider. Not scaring people. On Halloween people decorate their houses and they don't even look nice. They are just presenting themselves in a creepy way. When

I was a little kid, the worst part about Halloween was when you walked up to a house and an old lady in a witch costume was there. Why is she doing it? To scare the little kids! It's not very good for the kids to be scared like that. They probably have nightmares about it. I think the little kids should be dressing up as cowboys and princesses, not creepy things. Lets bring the scary out of Halloween and make it fun!

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 07:53 AM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles