Copyright (c) 2014 by Leah O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leah O -- Blogmeister

Leah's page!

class 2015

by Leah O

teacher: Melanie Transue

Pay Attention to Me!

Who would you consider a hero? Is it someone who saves lives? Someone who is brave? Many people have heroes who have fought in a war or saved someone’s life. Do you think of teachers as heroes? I do not think that teachers are heroes because they are just normal people, they are just doing their job, and they don’t really save lives.

Imagine being part of a school with people who don’t really care for each other. They don’t know right from wrong, and don’t know any of their morals. This would lead to disrespect, hatred, and maybe even racism between the students in the school. I believe to prevent this from happening the teachers of the school should teach morals as part of their curriculum. They should teach this because some of the students do not get taught at home, it would reflect on their overall grades, and it would help improve the community.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 07:43 AM • comment (5) • Reads 54 • see all articles