Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan K -- Blogmeister

-

by Ryan K teacher: Melanie Transue

Ryan K
April Free Write

Ryan k
April free

Have you ever ignored advice from your parents? Using safety equipment is a good idea when doing dangerous sports. Here is what happened to me. My friend and I were outside having an air soft war. I came around the corner and turned to see where he was. Next thing I know, a bb hit me in the eye. All I saw out my right eye was red from the blood.
The next day I went to two doctors to look at my eye. They told me to do nothing over the weekend except rest. After a week of rest, doctor visits, and steroids I was finally able to come back to school. After about 2 weeks I finally saw fully out of my right eye. Then a few days later I was able to go back to work and do anything. I was happy I would not have to sit at home and do nothing. I was free. I still have my vision. Still, I have to be very careful about what I do because I still have a good chance that it could start bleeding again.
If I learned anything from this experience it is, wear your safety gear. It will help and stop you from getting shot in the eye and save you from not seeing and pain. Another thing I learned from this experience don’t give your friend a loader air gun. Tell him that he is bad at shooting because it might end up like me. Also don’t ignore your parents because they know what they are talking about

Article posted April 23, 2012 at 01:02 PM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • see all articles