Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari H -- Blogmeister

-

by Mari H teacher: Melanie Transue

April Free Write

Mari H

When My Baby Brother die

Did you ever have a little brother pass away on his birthday? Did your mom ever tell you about your baby brother passing away on his birthday? My mom knew that she lost him. She was the one to tell the doctor that she lost him.

I was not born yet but my sister was four years old when she found out that her little brother die on April 30, 1994. It’s so hard when that time of the year comes around. I miss him so much and I wish he could be here with me. I know that he is in my heart and he is looking down on me right now. Some time I wish he was here.

The some days that I wish that he was here is on his birthday but I know that I can’t get what I want. On his birthday I just feel like crying because it hurts so much and I love him. It’s so sad when my mom tells me all about because it hurts my mom because she wanted to have Galen H. I love him and I feel bad for my mom because she has to be in this pain for her whole life. I wish that I could be there for her today but I can’t because I have to be in school. You don’t know how hard it is to think about him and not cry.

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 07:14 AM • comment (3) • Reads 97 • see all articles